Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » lets talk about yunalesca » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 12 at 9:02amNuKe77

yunalesca dresses like a complete whore, does any one disagree?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 17, 12 at 5:00am
pokemon speedy

Auron's costume is fine, he's not meant to run around like tidus is because tidus needs that free flowing style of clothing to suit his battling style, auron uses 1 arm to fight so his clothing doesn't require much manuvourablity to perform the heavy hits

Sep 11, 12 at 8:42am
NuKe77

what about auron?

Sep 10, 12 at 8:02am
CharleyFeyvolta

I only had issues with Yunalesca the very first time I played the game, it was my first RPG so I was new to how it all worked. I've never had an issue with her after that though, I've improved vastly since then.

As for Yuna, she dresses fine - it suits her, it's modest and fits her role as a summoner. If, however, you're referring to her outfit in X-2 then again I can't really say anything bad about it. It's just how she dresses really, it's a gunslinger outfit that's all. Essentially her outfits are practical for the role she's in within the respective game.

Sep 10, 12 at 7:53am
NuKe77

what about yuna?

Sep 05, 12 at 9:33am
NuKe77

oh yeah i was gone during the summer (if you was wondering) because i was useing school computers.

Sep 05, 12 at 9:13am
NuKe77

yunalesca was easy for me, all u had to do is have holy.

Aug 31, 12 at 10:21am
CharleyFeyvolta

I suppose she is very scantily clad but then she's wearing about the same amount of clothing as the aeon Shiva - you just don't really notice it as much what with her blue skin and all. Frankly I was more bothered about how to kill her than what she was wearing though.

Aug 31, 12 at 9:02am
NuKe77

yunalesca dresses like a complete whore, does any one disagree?