Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » Coin Leader Board: Submit your Coin Total here! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 29, 12 at 6:25pmVirtue

Greetings everyone! An idea partially discussed in this thread, I think it'd be pretty cool to set see how many coins our forum can collect.

Nothing is set in stone yet, and I'd like to know what's more appealing to you guys before I start figuring out a way to set this table up, what to include, etc. Here's some basic ideas that may work:

1. The Leaderboard would show the Top 3/5/x amount of members that have collected the most coins. Coin totals would be PM'd to me or posted in this thread. I would update it every month or so with the new "rankings". At the bottom, we can have the total amount of coins collected by everyone (as suggested by Gotenks)

2. On the contrary, we could just have a leader board for "Coin Rush" mode (witch_king). Once again, the top members would be on the list, followed by a total.

If anyone else has a better idea/format in mind, please let me know here. Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 21, 13 at 3:28pm
Extreme

I play coin rush a lot so don't be surprised that i have 9,999,999 coins

Apr 07, 13 at 8:36pm
Sigma

Hey guys, I have no problem if you want to submit and talk about your scores here, but please don't go off-topic or start general conversations. I've went ahead and deleted most of your posts, so metalmarioIV, if I accidentally deleted your score, please feel free to post it again. Also, if you want to introduce yourselves, you can go to this thread.

Thanks guys!

Apr 07, 13 at 10:36am
metalmarioIV

is it cool if i submit my score here plz?

Apr 06, 13 at 4:16pm
videogamequeenIV

hi my coin rush total is 10,239. and my normal total is 550,000 coins!!!

Apr 01, 13 at 10:20pm
John234MKWii

You liars. You probably don't even own the game.

Apr 01, 13 at 4:33am
thegunbut

Apr 01, 13 at 4:32am
thegunbut

Jan 14, 13 at 8:49pm
TailsFan101

quote JessChoa
Oh. Srry... Ya, maybe you should
Since i got the game yesterday i have 17,630.

EDIT:I now have 55,096 coins.

EDIT (AGAIN) I have now beat Vitrues score with 77,022 Coins Im not on the list.

Jan 05, 13 at 5:41pm
JessChoa

Oh. Srry... Ya, maybe you should

Jan 05, 13 at 5:30pm
Virtue

quote JessChoa
Account 1: 3,842,629 (NEED TO BEAT BOWSER SECOND TIME!!!)
Account 2: 953,301 (My sisters. World 6)
Account 3: 51,938 (World 4)
Typically, we only throw in one score per use. Should I just put up account 1's score?