Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Japanese Release Date Announced! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Aug 29, 12 at 4:53amFluidity

FINALLY. NoJ just announced via Nintendo Direct that Animal Crossing 3DS will be released on November 8th 2012 in Japan! The session is still streaming live at this early hour, so I don't have a source to provide you with yet, but I will after school if someone doesn't beat me to it. So pumped!

A big thanks to Gotenks who woke me up with a text to tell me this this morning. In fact, I was sleeping through my alarm so I may have missed class... But yeah anyway, this is good guys.

Gotenks E: Here's a source though I wouldn't lie about it either. ;P Put the video above.

Fluidity E: Thanks buddy!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 5:06am
Capn Droid

quote Fluidity
quote Capn Droid
In all honesty, this makes me really excited for a release before Christmas!
Wait are you importing it? Or did you not see this? ._.
I... did not see that.

Sep 08, 12 at 5:40am
xXWingXx

quote Gotenks
Was holding off on making the thread Fluidity because I was waiting for a video that showed off the new footage. Added a source to your post too. :3 But here's some new details from the video:

*You decide what shops to build
*You can change store hours
*Adjust the town to fit your style
*Exchange characters via QR Codes
*Furniture colors can be changed

RESETI IS BACK!!!!

quote Gotenks
Saga: I see how it is man. She just posts the release date and I post a source and video and get no thanks for it. </3

Charlie: That's exactly how it was back in the original Cooper was outside the station. Maybe he will be outside the shop in this game or he'll continue to be the guy who sets up opening your gate or you going to other peoples towns. Which makes sense tbh as he is security and they would of announced someone else already.

Pikachu: It does! I need to go back to your room. ;p Maybe they will include the other sets you have and you'll ask me to buy them again. xD

Btw here's the Japanese boxart, gonna add it as the header:

Little island is back I love you, Nintendo.

This message was merged with other messages by Gotenks (moderator)

Sep 07, 12 at 3:22am
Gotenks

It will help a lot for those of us who love to fish at 2am at night.

Sep 06, 12 at 10:19pm
Squiggle

quote Kubrick
    This is such great news, and also the new features are amazing, especially the way you can change the store times. Gah, Nintendo, thank you for listening to us. <3

Wait wait wait wait. I DIDN'T SEE THIS. ;_______;
Oh but that is amazing, now I can play whenever I want and not have to think about full pockets. <3

Sep 06, 12 at 4:06pm
Mew

Ugh I always miss things like this because I have 4 hours of homework everyday D:

But YERSH THIS IS AMAZING The space furniture made me go HOLY WTF CRAP AWESOME and I started hysterically laughing when she opened the air conditioner or whatever that was o~o

Sep 02, 12 at 6:58pm
Carole

What a fantastic video!! Thanks for posting it. This is going to be the best version of Animal Crossing ever, that's for sure.

Sep 02, 12 at 3:34pm
Fluidity

quote Capn Droid
Wait are you importing it? Or did you not see this? ._.

Sep 02, 12 at 10:04am
Charlie

quote Gotenks
Btw here's the Japanese boxart, gonna add it as the header:

You're a walking lie. :<

The fence is still bleh to me, but it will grow on me. :3

JAPAN SWITCH RELEASE DATES WITH US. Actually, I need time to buy a 3DS yet. :>

Sep 02, 12 at 8:41am
Capn Droid

S'ABOUT TIME

Sep 02, 12 at 5:01am
Kubrick

Haha, nah, that just stood out on your post, and I just had to say something. x3 Like, c'mon, selling items whenever you want. I guess it's understandable - you are the mayor.