Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » Evil Cole Announced by Sony » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 12 at 4:45pmMiju500

So I guess they were thinking: Heck, we already showed 'em Cole, so why not troll 'em by announcing Evil Cole?

Evil Cole is a great character IMO, but... does he really have to be a seperate character?
The answer is yes. His move set is completely different from Cole's.

But wouldn't a 'Cole Vs. Evil Cole' fight seem.. weird?
..only one Cole MacGrath exists in the inFamous universe.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 12 at 6:21pm
GaTheZakk

He looks cool, I wanna play as Evil Cole!

Sep 13, 12 at 9:07am
Eiche

Gotta say, Evil Cole is a character I'm looking forward to using.

Moveset looks sick

Aug 30, 12 at 11:43am
Miju500

Mhm, it would be like having zelda and shiek as different characters on the smash bros. roster.

Aug 30, 12 at 11:16am
JacqueseVonRIP

Yeah, not really sure if it was entirely necessary to have a character's alter ego as a separate character. As long as it doesn't eat up roster space I don't really care.

Aug 30, 12 at 10:00am
Miju500

quote Sakuraba Neku
Evil Cole looks sick.

And I don't understand you saying there's only one of him in the Infamous universe, since there can be 4 of one character at the same time in this game >.>.
{color= green} I know that there can be 4 of one character in this game, but in inFamous, there is only one (who chooses to be good or evil). So in psasbr, he'll be able to see himself from the parallel universe in which he chose to be evil, and vise versa. Im just trying to say that both coles never exist at once outside of allstars. So if they have any cutscenes together, it'll be interesting to see how they react.

Aug 29, 12 at 10:03pm
Charlie

Yup, he looks pretty cool. It would be cool if he was like Zelda/Sheik with just choosing between one of the two at the beginning but eh.

GOOD Cole Vs. Evil Cole would be *bleep*ing badass.

Aug 29, 12 at 7:31pm
nnnddd101010

I guess it's Sony's Link vs Dark Link?

Aug 28, 12 at 5:40pm
Sakuraba Neku

Evil Cole looks sick.

And I don't understand you saying there's only one of him in the Infamous universe, since there can be 4 of one character at the same time in this game >.>.

Aug 28, 12 at 4:45pm
Miju500

So I guess they were thinking: Heck, we already showed 'em Cole, so why not troll 'em by announcing Evil Cole?

Evil Cole is a great character IMO, but... does he really have to be a seperate character?
The answer is yes. His move set is completely different from Cole's.

But wouldn't a 'Cole Vs. Evil Cole' fight seem.. weird?
..only one Cole MacGrath exists in the inFamous universe.