Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » PS Vita Grip! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 12 at 4:08pmMetallica

I will admit the Vita is more comfortable than holding the PSP, although it can irritate my hands after some time so I saw this from Argos (UK store) and going to get it tomorrow.

Click

Heres some images:

I think this looks pretty cool, it's a shame they never created some handles based off of the PS controllers since they are so comfy in my hands anyway.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 11, 12 at 4:31am
Extrem3

Seems cool but hard to touch the rear touch pad

Sep 21, 12 at 12:51pm
Icebox

Why yes, and of course I agree aswell. Not sure why I purchased it when I had the protector clear case for it I'm such a waste of money ;.;

Sep 20, 12 at 6:31pm
Fluidity

quote Icebox
i got a vita grip aswell, but im sure that it does not look as similiar as the one posted though
Does it look like this?

That's the official trigger grip by Sony; I got that one too. To be honest I don't like it that much. The grip handles are nice but the triggers feel cheap and shitty so I barely use it. :/

Sep 17, 12 at 1:24am
Agent Mo

I may get one, been playing RE1 and it's slightly awkward to hold the Vita sometimes. Would imagine it would be worst if R2/L2 did things.

Sep 16, 12 at 7:42pm
Icebox

i got a vita grip aswell, but im sure that it does not look as similiar as the one posted though

Sep 08, 12 at 8:05pm
wookiee1shoe

Got 1 if these from amazon works wonders for FIFA football no more touchin the rear touch pad now

Aug 31, 12 at 9:49am
Metallica

quote Agent Mo
How convenient that the OP's signature is a Batman symbol
I am Batman...

For the record if anyone is interested in buying one, I'd highly recommend it, it feels like holding a Playstation controller and is very comfortable.

Aug 29, 12 at 3:12pm
Agent Mo

quote MasterOfBlades
I like how it looks like a Batarang.
How convenient that the OP's signature is a Batman symbol

Looks pretty cool, but i'm not really interested.

Aug 29, 12 at 1:57pm
MasterOfBlades

I like how it looks like a Batarang.

Aug 28, 12 at 4:08pm
Metallica

I will admit the Vita is more comfortable than holding the PSP, although it can irritate my hands after some time so I saw this from Argos (UK store) and going to get it tomorrow.

Click

Heres some images:

I think this looks pretty cool, it's a shame they never created some handles based off of the PS controllers since they are so comfy in my hands anyway.