Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » What happended to Roxas? *Probly Spoliers* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 12 at 1:40pmkookie531

Ok so I haven't played all of 2 and haven't finished this game, but I don't care about spoliers. So what happens to Roxas in 2 and does he return in 3d???? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my favorite character.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 08, 12 at 8:18pm
Rifleman

Roxas's appearance in KH DDD

Also When Riku woke Sora up

Sep 06, 12 at 4:54am
RegalBryant

quote kookie531
Can we please stop fighting. I know that it's lea but i forgot and wrote axel. I'm just not used to saying lea when i am used to saying it as axel. And to make this clear Roxas and Sora are 2 different people just like lea and axel are 2 different people. Just axel and lea have the same memories.
If Axel and Lea have the same memories, then mentally they are the same person. The only difference is their body. and a letter.

Sep 05, 12 at 12:50pm
kookie531

Can we please stop fighting. I know that it's lea but i forgot and wrote axel. I'm just not used to saying lea when i am used to saying it as axel. And to make this clear Roxas and Sora are 2 different people just like lea and axel are 2 different people. Just axel and lea have the same memories.

Sep 04, 12 at 5:41am
E4 Morty

quote RegalBryant
Sora does not have Roxas'(Roxas's?) memories, and Roxas does not truly have Sora's memories, so they are not the same.
It's true that Roxas didn't have Sora's memories, on Kingdom Hearts 2 and 358/2 it was stated that Roxas and Sora co-existed and because of that Roxas had no memories of his original persona and it is also true that Sora has yet to gain Roxas' memories. But I can only assume that is because Roxas isn't really dead.

Sep 04, 12 at 4:47am
RegalBryant

Sora does not have Roxas'(Roxas's?) memories, and Roxas does not truly have Sora's memories, so they are not the same.

Sep 01, 12 at 6:34am
E4 Morty

quote RegalBryant
Axel is dead, but Axel memories (the parts that make Axel Axel) are in Lea, so Lea and Axel are the same person.
Axel is Axel. Axel dies, and passes on his memories on to his original persona; Lea. Lea is a somebody.
The reason Sora and Roxas are separate people but one is because Roxas did not die.

Axel dies whereas Roxas doesn't is different.

Aug 31, 12 at 1:34pm
SoraCloud

/facepalm

So by what your saying Sora and Roxas are the same person?

Aug 31, 12 at 4:49am
RegalBryant

Axel is dead, but Axel memories (the parts that make Axel Axel) are in Lea, so Lea and Axel are the same person.

Aug 30, 12 at 10:24pm
SoraCloud

quote E4 Morty
quote soracloud08
^ said it in a much nicer way than I would have, that's why I refrained from posting
I thought I was really rude
Trust me I would have been a total ass and been way ruder than you, that's why I used every fiber of my being to not post and let someone else say something.

Aug 30, 12 at 10:01pm
E4 Morty

quote soracloud08
^ said it in a much nicer way than I would have, that's why I refrained from posting
I thought I was really rude