Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Official CHAO Topic!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 12 at 4:46amD.O.W.

No, I am not talking about Chaos 0 monster!!

I know that alot of you will want to talk about your Chao creations, abilities, races, etc.....

So, will there be a port to transfer Chao from SA1 and SA2 accordingly??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 23, 14 at 7:53pm
Roy

It's only downloadable through Xbox Live and Playstation Network. The same applies to Sonic Adventure 1 that came out for both consoles as well. It's pretty cheap, but not like $5 cheap.

Sep 15, 13 at 5:00am
Kuzima

I am glad to see a remake of this game for the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.

Why can I not see it anywhere in stores?

Mariya

Nov 10, 12 at 11:18pm
Roy

The way the Chao leveling up in Sonic Adventure 2 is much better than it was originally in Sonic Adventure 1, though the DX remake and the XBLA and PSN version caught up to the SA 2 version long time ago.

Nov 09, 12 at 2:43pm
ceedofevil

If anybody needs help raising their chao, http://chao.hippotank.com/ is a great site to go to.

Oct 18, 12 at 4:35am
D.O.W.

I didn't register because sometimes when I'm on other websites that isn't Neoseeker (i.e. GamesRadar, couple of ZetaBoards forums) it would automatically log me out somehow!! I don't know how or why it does that, so, I come here as a guest instead!!

Maybe when I buy a nice computer, then I may register and hopefully it won't keep logging me out automatically!! I guess it's only cellulars that do this to me!!

I should've told you this before!!

Oct 16, 12 at 3:05pm
Shadic Hearts

Pantech phone.Has it's advantages.I can actually sign up for Neoseeker,but I won't.Why?I have a few things to do first.
I'm currently trying to make a Sonic chao on SA2:Battle.

Oct 13, 12 at 4:41am
D.O.W.

^ What cellular device brand are you using anyway??

I'm using a Nokia E6 right now!!

Oct 01, 12 at 4:35pm
Shadic Hearts

Welcome to the world of downloads,D.O.W.

Oct 01, 12 at 7:28am
Roy

It could work, but I don't think their intentions are for that. They are just going to release it this week via downloadable content or for your PC. I am not too sure if the PC version is downloadable or on Steam, but if it isn't it's probably a disc.

Sep 30, 12 at 7:05pm
D.O.W.

I don't know!!