Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 12 at 4:46amD.O.W.

No, I am not talking about Chaos 0 monster!!

I know that alot of you will want to talk about your Chao creations, abilities, races, etc.....

So, will there be a port to transfer Chao from SA1 and SA2 accordingly??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 23, 14 at 7:53pm
Roy

It's only downloadable through Xbox Live and Playstation Network. The same applies to Sonic Adventure 1 that came out for both consoles as well. It's pretty cheap, but not like $5 cheap.

Sep 15, 13 at 5:00am
Kuzima

I am glad to see a remake of this game for the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.

Why can I not see it anywhere in stores?

Mariya

Nov 10, 12 at 11:18pm
Roy

The way the Chao leveling up in Sonic Adventure 2 is much better than it was originally in Sonic Adventure 1, though the DX remake and the XBLA and PSN version caught up to the SA 2 version long time ago.

Nov 09, 12 at 2:43pm
ceedofevil

If anybody needs help raising their chao, http://chao.hippotank.com/ is a great site to go to.

Oct 18, 12 at 4:35am
D.O.W.

I didn't register because sometimes when I'm on other websites that isn't Neoseeker (i.e. GamesRadar, couple of ZetaBoards forums) it would automatically log me out somehow!! I don't know how or why it does that, so, I come here as a guest instead!!

Maybe when I buy a nice computer, then I may register and hopefully it won't keep logging me out automatically!! I guess it's only cellulars that do this to me!!

I should've told you this before!!

Oct 16, 12 at 3:05pm
Shadic Hearts

Pantech phone.Has it's advantages.I can actually sign up for Neoseeker,but I won't.Why?I have a few things to do first.
I'm currently trying to make a Sonic chao on SA2:Battle.

Oct 13, 12 at 4:41am
D.O.W.

^ What cellular device brand are you using anyway??

I'm using a Nokia E6 right now!!

Oct 01, 12 at 4:35pm
Shadic Hearts

Welcome to the world of downloads,D.O.W.

Oct 01, 12 at 7:28am
Roy

It could work, but I don't think their intentions are for that. They are just going to release it this week via downloadable content or for your PC. I am not too sure if the PC version is downloadable or on Steam, but if it isn't it's probably a disc.

Sep 30, 12 at 7:05pm
D.O.W.

I don't know!!