Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » Help me put my mind to rest » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 28, 12 at 7:25pm
Fluidity

If you don't have it by now, your best bet would be to contact customer service. We can't answer questions for them. In my experience, they weren't late updating or shipping, so I can't say I've ever had this problem. It happens though.

Aug 27, 12 at 12:10pm
VonDoom

So i just took the plunge and bought a Vita when I heard LBP was coming to it in September. So I bought a used one online from gamestop and payed for 2 day shipping on Friday, Aug. 24. I know post stops on sunday, so I figured it would begin shipping on friday/saturday, and be here by tueseday (tomorrow). Gamestop also said they wont charge your debit/credit card until the item has shipped. So I checked my history and it charged it friday, So im ASSUMING its shipped. But when I log in to my gamestop account and look up the order, it says its "open" which means it hasnt shipped yet and it doesnt give me a tracking number. Im kinda tweaking out because im super paranoid about these things (wondering if it hasnt even shipped yet, buying a high price item online [paranoid it will get stolen off my doorstep if nobody is here to take it in when it arrives ha ha]) and would also be kinda mad if I payed for two day shipping and didnt get it till later in the week. Am I right to assume it will be here on tuesday (tomorrow) or did I add that up wrong? Is gamestop slow in updating that kind of information? Thanks for any responses, and sorry if this post is kind of a mess.