Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » Vistas are pretty cool » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 27, 12 at 7:22amLorx

Very...assassin's creed, but I liked that part of AC, so that's cool with me.

Some of them are ridiculously hard to get to when compared to others, this one took me a very long time, but many of them I've just had to think about them in different ways, try to see it from another angle.

Anybody else like their addition?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 23, 12 at 7:03pm
ambing1

I think the good thing about vistas is that you have to look for them.Finding them is just the reward but the real interesting part is the search, which for me, is very fascinating experience.

Sep 03, 12 at 12:27am
harhis23

Vistas are a great addition to this game. I love to explore and vistas allow me to see interesting nice places for exploration. Nice cinematic view -- totally amazing.

Aug 29, 12 at 10:01am
LloydToS

There are also puzzle areas related to vistas (Charr second zone for example) and I found a place I could climb which led me to a rich silver vein and an achievement which was quite nice. There seem to be quite a few secret areas, even some quests.. you clear the area and head a bit deeper into the cave only to find an elite/tough mob with a chest etc.

Aug 29, 12 at 4:45am
Abyss Raider

Agreed, I'm very impressed with the Vistas, they're really fun to discover, and they're differences between each really make it to where I actually want to go out and search for them instead of just not really caring about completing them all.

Aug 28, 12 at 5:09am
Sunni_Jim

Aye, the vista's were my favorite bit about AC so I'm down with it. And it shows how lovely the landscape is.

Aug 27, 12 at 2:39pm
Kevin

Love the Vistas. The do a great job highlighting how beautiful the game is.

Aug 27, 12 at 2:18pm
Lorx

There's some really, really hard hidden areas, stuff with like, timed platforming. It's all really beautiful too, very fun stuff.

Aug 27, 12 at 10:19am
LloydToS

The game definetely has better level design than pretty much all other mmos I've played. The whole action-oriented thing with this game is exactly what MMO's have been missing. My day isn't over yet but I have been exploring quite a bit, this game world is pretty huge from what I've seen on the map, imagine all the hidden areas they have in the game.

Aug 27, 12 at 7:30am
CarRamrod

Yeah they're pretty neat. I spent well over an hour yesterday just exploring and finding vistas and other areas. I like how they designed some areas, such as cliffs, with little ledges to jump across to get to the top for the vista.

Aug 27, 12 at 7:22am
Lorx

Very...assassin's creed, but I liked that part of AC, so that's cool with me.

Some of them are ridiculously hard to get to when compared to others, this one took me a very long time, but many of them I've just had to think about them in different ways, try to see it from another angle.

Anybody else like their addition?