Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » When will Fifa 13 be released? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Aug 26, 12 at 8:59pmwwwrupamborthakur2

I really want to play this game. When is it coming out? I just can't wait !! Which consoles will this game be released on? Will it be released on the Ps2 ?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 7:32pm
wwwrupamborthakur2

Man, i bumped into another of those copies today.
Fifa 13 for 3DS, WII, PS2, PS3, DS, Xbox 360,PS Vita, PSP and Pc.
I new gaming store opened today in our neighbourhood which had all of there. I was a bit surprised to see that Fifa 13 was also on all these consoles and also so many handhelds. Since it was their opening day they were giving out free games through the draw. All games were Fifa 13 but for different consoles. They had 10 prizes in all which included from the 2nd to the 10th prize a Fifa 13 game for each of the consoles and the 1st Prize, THE MEGA PRIZE was a Fifa 13 bundle containing Fifa 13 for all these console. I won it for the 3DS and DS and know what, these games are seriously bugged Lol!

Oct 08, 12 at 11:52am
wwwrupamborthakur2

quote Tomski
quote james12waugh
can you tell more about Wii version of fifa 13 waiting for it to get released
If you have FIFA 12 on the Wii then you pretty much have the game already. From what I've read, FIFA 13 is the same game except updated kits and teams.
Actually, the only difference between 11 and 12 for Ps2 the logo and only a few bug fixes and also for the Wii, it's a little different but almost the same. You could say that Ea is sell updated versions of previous games as new games to get more sales and empty stocks. At this rate, we may even be seeing Fifa 2020 on the Ps2 itself lol!

quote james12waugh
It's already released

I saw some videos and read some reviews and the Ps2 version is really bug ridden and it got 2 out of 10 in most reviews except one where it got 4 out of 10.
Here is what happened from Fifa 11 to 13

Fifa 11- Minor Glitches. Screen freezes for some time (about a minute) after scoring a goal or committing a foul and also takes over 5 minutes to load a match (Takes the time of the whole first quarter to even load) and there are many more glitches and even some that are region exclusive (Region Exclusive Glitches)
Fifa 12-Minor Glitches. Most glitches and bugs fixed. Just an updated Fifa 11 with a change of logo.
Fifa 13- Most bugged and glitched version of Fifa ever

Fifa 11, 12 and 13 are the same games with logos updated and glitches fixed and some glitches added.

This information is for the Ps2 version of the game. Didn't play Fifa 10 on Ps2. So i don't know how it was.

Fifa 13 for Ps2 is one of the most bugged games. Though, for Xbox 360 and Ps3 it does not have that many glitches and its a good game for these consoles!

This message was merged with other messages by AliB110 (moderator)

Oct 08, 12 at 10:03am
Tomski

quote james12waugh
If you have FIFA 12 on the Wii then you pretty much have the game already. From what I've read, FIFA 13 is the same game except updated kits and teams.

Oct 08, 12 at 9:50am
james12waugh

Oct 08, 12 at 9:40am
Tomski

quote wwwrupamborthakur2
quote Tomski
quote wwwrupamborthakur2
When i saw Ea's official official website it said that it was realeased on Ps3, Xbox 360 and Pc. Then why's the ps2 version not listed on Ea's website Guys!
That's probably because those are the three main platforms. It has been released for PS2 though.
I saw the Wii version in stores so it is true that there's also a Wii Fifa 13!
That's good to know.

Oct 08, 12 at 9:32am
wwwrupamborthakur2

quote Tomski
quote wwwrupamborthakur2
When i saw Ea's official official website it said that it was realeased on Ps3, Xbox 360 and Pc. Then why's the ps2 version not listed on Ea's website Guys!
That's probably because those are the three main platforms. It has been released for PS2 though.
I saw the Wii version in stores so it is true that there's also a Wii Fifa 13!

Oct 08, 12 at 9:19am
wwwrupamborthakur2

quote Tomski
quote wwwrupamborthakur2
I found the Wii version at stores too. So, is there also a Wii version

Oct 08, 12 at 7:26am
Ghetto Prince

quote Eh Croissant
No seriously though, when IS fifa 13 going to be released?

Cause what I have is a bug ridden fake
I'm with you on that 1 pal, we must have got our copies from the same seller as mine is this bug ridden edition too

Oct 08, 12 at 7:05am
Tomski

quote wwwrupamborthakur2

Oct 08, 12 at 6:46am
wwwrupamborthakur2

Hey also found a Wii! version on the net. Man is Fifa 13 also on the Wii!