Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Game Difficulty » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Aug 26, 12 at 7:25amKing Brandon

Hey guys, i was wondering what game difficulty you all play on? Currently i am playing on the standard mode and i find it extremely difficult. I always thought of myself as a pro at KH games, i've beaten every KH game and thought i was uber pro when i beat sephiroth in KH2. But that is not the case with this game. I die all the freaking time. I am on the grid and die from the black suited program guys. What am i doing wrong? Is it lack of training, or lack of skill in this game?

Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 09, 13 at 7:47pm
Sigma

quote canderson
Not sure if you still care, but I just completed Critical Mode a couple of weeks ago and it's definitely a tough challenge. Learn to block. Many people struggle with that for some reason. You definitely need utilize the Counter abilities otherwise every World will indeed be a struggle

I didn't enjoy the countless grinding I had to do, since your attacks including Flowmotion does VERY little damage compared to Standard(in which Flowmotion is overpowered). Enemy attacks also deals more damage to you.

The enemy AI IMO have been improved, not so much with the bosses though. Still, don't go into the boss fight mashing the A button or you will get destroyed in seconds, including the first boss.
Duuuuude, that sounds really rough. I could never pull it off, i'm forever stuck barely beating Standard mode, hahaha. xD

Jan 09, 13 at 7:36pm
canderson

quote Sigma
canderson Did you ever end up beating Critical? How was it? o:

I never got to it because I suck at KH tbh, I don't even think I can beat Proud Mode. xDD

Not sure if you still care, but I just completed Critical Mode a couple of weeks ago and it's definitely a tough challenge. Learn to block. Many people struggle with that for some reason. You definitely need utilize the Counter abilities otherwise every World will indeed be a struggle

I didn't enjoy the countless grinding I had to do, since your attacks including Flowmotion does VERY little damage compared to Standard(in which Flowmotion is overpowered). Enemy attacks also deals more damage to you.

The enemy AI IMO have been improved, not so much with the bosses though. Still, don't go into the boss fight mashing the A button or you will get destroyed in seconds, including the first boss.

Nov 25, 12 at 12:24pm
Sigma

quote Xichard☆|message:33960619
I beat it in a week
Well still. It's not really how long it takes to beat the game as it is the challenge factor itself. You can play 48 hours straight and finally beat the game, but that doesn't show that it was easy. You could have died 5 times on each boss, for all we know.

Nov 25, 12 at 10:16am
Xichard☆

I beat it in a week

Nov 24, 12 at 5:24pm
Sigma

quote Xicharrd
this use balloonga critical mode it so easy
I doubt Critical Mode is easy by any means, especially if there are people like me who can barely beat Standard, haha. xD

Nov 15, 12 at 2:10pm
Xicharrd

this use balloonga critical mode it so easy

Nov 14, 12 at 7:46pm
Sigma

canderson Did you ever end up beating Critical? How was it? o:

I never got to it because I suck at KH tbh, I don't even think I can beat Proud Mode. xDD

Nov 13, 12 at 6:40pm
Xichard

I play proud mode and critical mode it's easy

Sep 12, 12 at 8:23pm
SoraCloud

Just started my Critical Playthrough. Only missing two trophies. The critical one and the sharing link portals one, ugh - hate that last one.

Critical isn't that hard it just feels like either your character is Uber weak, or the enemies HP and defence has been increased a very high amount. Just got to actually dodge more and move around more while fighting giant mobs so they don't kill you instead of just wacking everything like on standard mode with no regard to defence.

Flo-mo actually helps to avoid taking damage while damaging multiple enemies at once to take down the hp and kill more enemies around the same time as others.

Sep 11, 12 at 11:31am
canderson

I've completed my first playthrough on Standard and my second on Proud Mode. There really wasn't as much of a difficulty spike going from Standard to Proud Mode except for the bosses, especially the ones in the final World which is almost damn near impossible without the 'Second Chance' ability.

I'll be starting Critical Mode very soon. Not looking forward to that. >_<