Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » 3D or not? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Aug 25, 12 at 7:39amE4 Morty

Title says it all.

So, do you turn on your 3D while playing the game or not.
My answer is no as 3D sort makes me go dizzy and hurts my eyes.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 25, 12 at 10:34pm
Sigma

quote diligentz
Only for cutscenes, fighting with it makes me dizzy and crosseyed
Yeah, I can vouch for that to be honest. It really tends to mess with my vision, and give me headaches, especially for this game. And even wirh the 3D off it still looks nice.

Dec 25, 12 at 9:45pm
diligentz

Only for cutscenes, fighting with it makes me dizzy and crosseyed

Oct 29, 12 at 5:58pm
RegalBryant

Right, I'm just going to play Super Mario 64 DS until Nintendo releases a system that isn't 3D. It seemed to me that most of the point of the 3DS was the better graphics and memory and such.

Oct 29, 12 at 5:45pm
Team Hydro Aura

I get that, but it just seems to me that the whole point of the 3DS was, well, the 3D. :U It just seems weird to me when people buy it but don't enjoy the 3D.

Oct 29, 12 at 5:44pm
Sigma

quote Team Hydro Aura
The way I think of it is, what's the point of having a 3DS if you're not going to use the 3D. ._. I don't usually get headaches from it or anything, but yeah. The 3D looks amazing.
    Well one thing you need to keep in mind is the fact that there are such good games on the 3DS and stuff, and people might get the 3DS for certain games that are coming out, not necessarily for the 3D aspect.

Oct 29, 12 at 5:41pm
Team Hydro Aura

The way I think of it is, what's the point of having a 3DS if you're not going to use the 3D. ._. I don't usually get headaches from it or anything, but yeah. The 3D looks amazing.

Oct 25, 12 at 9:13pm
dmw20

quote Sigma
quote dmw20
I normally play with the 3D on, but my brother does not. It hurts his eyes he says. However if you close one eye you can turn 3D off without sliding the bar on the side of the screen haha.
    That actually can be helpful, because to me (I don't know about anyone else) when 3D is on, the graphics quality greatly improves. It's just something i've noticed ever since I got my 3DS. x3

I totally agree. The graphics help improve the game, by making it feel like a window which you could reach through.

Oct 25, 12 at 7:55pm
Sigma

quote dmw20
I normally play with the 3D on, but my brother does not. It hurts his eyes he says. However if you close one eye you can turn 3D off without sliding the bar on the side of the screen haha.
    That actually can be helpful, because to me (I don't know about anyone else) when 3D is on, the graphics quality greatly improves. It's just something i've noticed ever since I got my 3DS. x3

Oct 24, 12 at 7:08pm
dmw20

Oct 04, 12 at 9:15am
canderson

The 3D effect in this game is by far the best of all 3DS games.
With that said, I barely use it due to getting dizzy and mild headaches after keeping it on for over 10-20 mins.