Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » NookWay Vending - A Forum Game! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Aug 24, 12 at 11:36pmFluidity

Animal Crossing Vending Machine Game Thread
Approved by Gotenks
Signatures disabled

Hello Animal Crossing community, and welcome to our first game thread of the forum! I don't know if you've heard, but Nook just got his store upgraded, and with it, a fancy new vending machine:

.::Background::.
We as townsfolk are SUPER excited because this isn't any ordinary vending machine- it has the ability to vend some pretty crazy things in addition to snacks and beverages. It could be anything from a piece of fruit to a bug to a character who can trigger a chain of good or unfortunate events. When you put in your coin you shouldn't know what to expect!

.::How it Works::.
In case you're unfamiliar with this type of game and can't understand my series-related drabble, I'll explain more clearly. I'll begin by "inserting a coin". The next person to post will tell me what it is I get from the supposed vending machine. It can be anything AC-related as long as it's appropriate. Once the story of my vend cycle is complete, the same person will enter a coin and wait for the next person to respond. The game will continue in said fashion. For example:
quote Fluidity
*Fluidity enters coin*
quote Gotenks
Fluidity gets her first peach of the town and uses it to plant a peach tree garden! Unfortunately, all the tree sprouts die, so no more peaches for her.

*Gotenks enters coin*
quote Saga
Gotenks gets some hair dye from Shampoodle. He now has pink hair (much to my approval).

*Saga inserts coin*
And so on. If you need more examples, check out the current game they're playing in KI:U.

.::Who Can Play::.
Anyone! All we ask is that you have a general idea as to what Animal Crossing is because all outcomes must be related to the series. No coming up with your own outcomes and you must insert a coin at the end of your post. Even if you aren't originally notified, feel free to join in at any time!

So, enter a coin... if you dare...
---

... I dare. *Fluidity enters coin*

Fluidity Edit: added new game tag (:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 17, 12 at 10:08pm
Fluidity

The machine jams and Sonic Rush is forced to fix it just like the last person who tried entering foreign currency. It wouldn't be so bad but Resetti yells over his shoulder the whole time making it almost unbearable. :@

*Fluidity inserts a coin.*

Dec 17, 12 at 4:59pm
Heibai

Takagi receives five snowflakes! Now Takagi can go and build a snowman and maybe obtain a piece of the super awesome Christmas/Winter themed furnit- oh they melted...

Sonic Rush enters a Poké Dollar.

Dec 17, 12 at 11:01am
Takagi

Zeezow puts his hand in the machine's flap - only to be stung rapidly by bees!

*Takagi inserts a coin*

Dec 17, 12 at 10:44am
Zeezow

Midnight receives a message from mom with a gift!
"Happy Birthday! I have your favorite fruits attached to this message~"
The fruit is infested with bugs that reproduce in Midnight's house

*Zeezow inserts a coin*

Dec 04, 12 at 2:27am
Midnight

squiggle bath gets a free haircut at Shampoodle. BUT IT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG. DUN DUN DUUN.
*Midnight inserts a coin*

Nov 30, 12 at 11:15pm
Squiggle

dark rayquaza receives one of Phineas' bunny balloons. But he trips and lets go of it in the process. ;o

*squiggle bath inserts a coin*

Nov 21, 12 at 10:10am
Scylla

Fluidity gets a big, red button ands presses it. Mr. Resetti pops up and goes on rant.
*dark rayquaza inserts a coin*

Nov 20, 12 at 5:16pm
Fluidity

Jeakboy gets some fertilizer to fix all the dirt patches in his town that he made from running around like a lunatic, but it doesn't work. :S

*Fluidity inserts coin*

Nov 18, 12 at 11:52pm
Jeakboy

dark rayquaza recieves a small kitten named "Katie", just seconds later a cat walks up to them and says the kitten is her lost child and rewards dark rayquaza with 2000 bells.
*Jeakboy inserts a coin*

Nov 18, 12 at 1:05am
Scylla

xXWingXx got another vending machine, now there are two!
*dark rayquaza inserts a coin*