Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » The Stage You Don't Want Back. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 24, 12 at 9:56pmShadic Hearts

What is a stage from Sonic Adventure you don't want back?Mine's personally the Hard mode of Final Chase.No matter what you do as Shadow to get an A rank,not matter how much points you get,no matter how many rings you get,it somehow has ways to *bleep* up the Ultimate Lifeform.I still can get an A rank.It is one of the hardest stages in Sonic history.

edit: filter bypasses are no-no's.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 15, 12 at 11:15am
Roy

Make sure you get the breathing underwater upgrade there, as you will need it in Canon's Core ( The Knuckles part)(I didn't, I got lucky and also had 0 lives left). I still cannot beat Final Hazard.

Dec 09, 12 at 4:57am
Archangel249

I haven't finish the game yet, but i absolutey HATED Aquatic mine as Knuckles, i was on it for HALF AN F***ING HOUR!

Nov 10, 12 at 11:14pm
Roy

Mad Space can get crazy especially with the anti-gravity pull on that the capsule planet. The other ones you have to align up to jump on the platforms, since you can go around them.

Nov 09, 12 at 3:03pm
ceedofevil

Knuckle's and Rouge's space stages. Just the shear amount of time it takes to get to the top. Ugh.

Oct 19, 12 at 6:49am
Roy

Well I would have to do the 50 rings first and as well get rank A on all of them. I have mostly E, the highest rank I have is B and that is one of the Knuckles levels. I think it was Wild Canyon.

Oct 19, 12 at 3:13am
D.O.W.

^ You try to be reasonable??

Oct 16, 12 at 6:29pm
Shadic Hearts

.....he can too!Good luck!

Oct 12, 12 at 6:46pm
D.O.W.

Practice practice practice!! If I can do it, then.....

Oct 12, 12 at 6:27pm
Roy

I don't know if I would ever want to do Cannon's Core on hard mode or even Final Rush or Final Chase. I know that Final Rush is a bitch to complete at times. I just don't like the railing levels at all.

Oct 12, 12 at 5:22pm
D.O.W.

Hard Modes!!