Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » The Stage You Don't Want Back. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 24, 12 at 9:56pmShadic Hearts

What is a stage from Sonic Adventure you don't want back?Mine's personally the Hard mode of Final Chase.No matter what you do as Shadow to get an A rank,not matter how much points you get,no matter how many rings you get,it somehow has ways to *bleep* up the Ultimate Lifeform.I still can get an A rank.It is one of the hardest stages in Sonic history.

edit: filter bypasses are no-no's.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 15, 12 at 11:15am
Roy

Make sure you get the breathing underwater upgrade there, as you will need it in Canon's Core ( The Knuckles part)(I didn't, I got lucky and also had 0 lives left). I still cannot beat Final Hazard.

Dec 09, 12 at 4:57am
Archangel249

I haven't finish the game yet, but i absolutey HATED Aquatic mine as Knuckles, i was on it for HALF AN F***ING HOUR!

Nov 10, 12 at 11:14pm
Roy

Mad Space can get crazy especially with the anti-gravity pull on that the capsule planet. The other ones you have to align up to jump on the platforms, since you can go around them.

Nov 09, 12 at 3:03pm
ceedofevil

Knuckle's and Rouge's space stages. Just the shear amount of time it takes to get to the top. Ugh.

Oct 19, 12 at 6:49am
Roy

Well I would have to do the 50 rings first and as well get rank A on all of them. I have mostly E, the highest rank I have is B and that is one of the Knuckles levels. I think it was Wild Canyon.

Oct 19, 12 at 3:13am
D.O.W.

^ You try to be reasonable??

Oct 16, 12 at 6:29pm
Shadic Hearts

.....he can too!Good luck!

Oct 12, 12 at 6:46pm
D.O.W.

Practice practice practice!! If I can do it, then.....

Oct 12, 12 at 6:27pm
Roy

I don't know if I would ever want to do Cannon's Core on hard mode or even Final Rush or Final Chase. I know that Final Rush is a bitch to complete at times. I just don't like the railing levels at all.

Oct 12, 12 at 5:22pm
D.O.W.

Hard Modes!!