Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Create Your Own Sonic Game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 22, 12 at 7:26pmRoy

If you could have/make your own Sonic game of your own creation, what would it entail? You don't have to show pictures, but you should describe what it would be like.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 7:19am
Roy

Knuckles Chaotix should downloadable via on PSN and XBL. It would make sense since they put most of their Genesis, Sega CD games on the downloadable games.

Oct 03, 12 at 5:35am
Shadic Hearts

It would be the Ultimate package.But it would probably have to be for the consoles coming in the future like Wii U,Xbox Next(what is currently called),and the PS4.

Oct 03, 12 at 3:19am
D.O.W.

Sonic Rush, Rush2, Sonic Rivals, Rivals 2 should all also be added!!

Oct 02, 12 at 7:29pm
Shadic Hearts

Ultra Collection?That is the AWESOMEST thing I ever heard!!!!!!That should definitly be a Sonic collection title.That is by far the best thing I've ever heard you say!

Oct 02, 12 at 10:29am
D.O.W.

^ Good question, as I want Mighty to return too!!

Game I would create would be another classics collection (since there's already a Mega Collection + and a Gems Collection) called Ultra Collection, where Knuckles Chaotix, Sonic Shuffle, and all of the Sonic Advance games will finally be re-made for the PS3 and 360!!

Sep 11, 12 at 9:53pm
Shadic Hearts

Where is Mighty anyway?Everyone says he's at a bar,but I think he's just relaxing somewhere peacefully.Heavy and Bomb have a short chance of being alive because Eggman/Robotnik can just make a robot to crush them.Still,I hope all of them can show up in a future Sonic game someday.

Sep 11, 12 at 6:40pm
Roy

I could definitely see the Chaotix being part of a future Sonic Adventure 3 game. They not only need to put in Charmy, Vector, and Espio, they also need Mighty, Heavy and Bomb.

Sep 11, 12 at 4:45pm
Shadic Hearts

Well going back to topic,I would like some stages in my Sonic Adventure 3 to be unique to the player.Knuckles digs and Espio does ninja arts.

Sep 08, 12 at 5:22pm
Roy

I know and I am trying to remember where I can add that this game is for PC, because I forgot it was coming out for that as well (on October 3rd). I was hoping maybe a moderator could slide it in and also make it show up in the series section.

Sep 07, 12 at 7:20pm
Roy

I don't think it's that. If you go under the series where Sonic games are listed, this game is not listed (well not for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC), but it is in the video game's consoles directory (under "S").