Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » How many coins do you have so far? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Mario MK8 Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 12 at 11:02pmKokoro

Currently, I have 6614 coins. How many do you have so far?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 13 at 3:00pm
★ξχτгεме★!

I've had the game for a week or 2 and i have 159,673 exactly

May 21, 13 at 9:03pm
AgatioGanon

I have over 80,000 coins right now.

Mar 31, 13 at 4:25pm
John234MKWii

I'm not acting like this forum's ever going to have anything helpful in it, I'm acting like it's dead, but thanking all of you for making this forum awesome while it lasted.

Three cheers for Virtue!(and everyone else)

Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hooray! Hip-hip-hip-hooray!

All Hail Virtue!(and everyone else)

Mar 31, 13 at 4:22pm
Virtue

quote John234MKWii
Pfft, I'm still around 4 million, this forum is so dead now. General Mario Bros. is where it's at!
Forums die man, it's the natural cycle. You're acting like this is a revelation. Trust me, we're all fully aware.

And naaah canderson, you guys contributed the most to it. Thank you though, it's much appreciated (still)!

(How did I get you mixed up with Thrawn..?)

Mar 31, 13 at 3:41pm
John234MKWii

Pfft, I'm still around 4 million, this forum is so dead now. General Mario Bros. is where it's at!

Mar 31, 13 at 12:34pm
canderson

Haha, I'm surprised to see some of you are still playing this from time to time.
I'd like to see one of you reach the cap of 9,999,999 coins.

This forum was fun while it lasted thanks to Virtue.

Mar 31, 13 at 12:22am
John234MKWii

It's not the end of the world, Virtue, I know this could be the last post of a forum with no legs left, but let me say this: If you play a game that you don't like, you don't spend all day complaining about it, buy a game which is way better than this, there are plenty more fish in the sea. Not love, but the fish in the sea represent the games out there, there's a billion fish out there, that's just how much games you can play.

Bye all. It's been an honour, there'll be some floaters around here, but none as good as you all, you've made me and the others around here proud with your efforts.

From John234MKWii.

That made me cry after I read over it. I might as well go over to General Mario. Gotenks is doing an amazing job there.

Mar 30, 13 at 8:07pm
Virtue

quote John234MKWii
Well done Gotenks, still one of the very few to play on after 2 million coins. I for one have stopped playing, I have totally abandoned the game since mid-January to save up for NSMBU.
If you don't have anyone else to play it with you may wanna save up your money for another game. It's really fun with two players must aside from that you're not missing much.

Ahhhh I don't even remember how many I have. It wasn't many, that's for sure. Coin collecting in this game reminds me of vacation. I have given up since then.

Mar 30, 13 at 7:36pm
Gotenks

I didn't even really notice it at first but I would play a few levels in Coin Rush and after a while it just added up.

Mar 30, 13 at 7:07pm
John234MKWii

Well done Gotenks, still one of the very few to play on after 2 million coins. I for one have stopped playing, I have totally abandoned the game since mid-January to save up for NSMBU.