Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » 300 Billion Coins Collected *Updated* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 12 at 4:08pmGotenks

Nintendo has revealed that a massive 35 billion coins have been collected worldwide in the recently released New Super Mario Bros 2 for the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo Japan says 30 billion coins have been collected in the region, while 5 billion coins have been collected in the rest of the world. How many coins have you managed to accumulate?
Source

5 Billion coins outside of Japan already collected. That's pretty crazy.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 12 at 9:51pm
John234MKWii

It'll take me about well into next year to reach the amount with almost 4 million.

Nov 28, 12 at 1:28am
Kokoro

Maybe I'll get that many coins like years from now.

Nov 27, 12 at 11:02pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, the main game is not worth playing after the first time. Coin Rush is still there if you want to reach 9,999,999 coins, but apart from that, not really.

Nov 27, 12 at 7:39pm
Gotenks

I dunno. Some people may like it for how it is. I mean, I think I would of spent a lot more time on this game if I didn't have so many other games to play. I think Coin Rush Mode is a great mode but I just have several other games to play.

Nov 27, 12 at 7:36pm
Virtue

quote Thrawn
I really don't know why but I just can't play this game anymore. Maybe soon I'll try to collect more coins but I doubt it.
I hear you man. It simply cannot last long due to its low replay value. The DLC packs are nice but it would realistically serve as a few more hours of game play at the very most.

Nov 27, 12 at 3:45pm
Thrawn

canderson

It certainly is a better game thats for sure. More challengeing and more fun to play.

Nov 27, 12 at 3:41pm
canderson

It's pretty impressive that countless people are still putting time into this game.
I'm going to keep my eye out for when they eventually reach 1 trillion.

quote Thrawn
I really don't know why but I just can't play this game anymore. Maybe soon I'll try to collect more coins but I doubt it.
That's because you have NSMBU.

Nov 27, 12 at 10:17am
Gotenks

It was just one of those games that I never played much after I completed it. I haven't did the DLC yet so that's probably why I haven't played as much.

Nov 27, 12 at 7:16am
Thrawn

Nov 27, 12 at 1:30am
John234MKWii

But it's actually about getting there rather than what you did to get there. It was tedious and it took longer than expected.