Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 20, 12 at 10:13pmTeam Hydro Aura

Okay, yeah, simple thread. What are some of your favorite powers to use, in-game and metagame?

I LOVE to use Transparency, in-game and online. You probably know this if you play with me. I also love to use Bumblebee for cover. :> My in-game set is Parency/Bee/Health Recovery. Works pretty well imo. :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 4:09am
ShadowCrystallux

Mega Laser and Counter are two of my favourites. Trying to remove that Health Recovery that has been there since the start.

Oct 02, 12 at 11:04pm
canderson

^So some are only obtained from the Single Player Mode I assume?

Bumblebee and the Tireless(don't think this is the name) is by far the most useful for me in Vs mode. I tend to use most offensive items in Single Player, such as the Mega Lazer and Explosion, but I olan to change immediately so I can beat the chapters on maximum intensity.

Sep 28, 12 at 8:18am
Advait

No, not the Zodiac signs, I completed 100% on my Power Board...

Sep 27, 12 at 11:37pm
AgatioGanon

I'm trying to collect all the powers, but some I can't do via completing certain challenges, but I have a thoery, once in a while I'll get a new power just by playing vs mode.

If I played vs mode enough, could I obtain all the powers in the game?

Aug 24, 12 at 7:28pm
Breaker13

I like meteor shower, random, angelic Missile, lightweight, and brief invincibility.

Aug 24, 12 at 6:53pm
KrystalDark

I like using Transparency and Meteor shower a lot.

Aug 24, 12 at 6:49pm
Team Hydro Aura

I'm starting to use Aries Armour more, and it helps a lot <3 I'm using it on Claws though, since I can't make a good melee club for the life of me... ._.

I hate getting Ancient Staff as the Angel. XD I use Lightweight sometimes but not that often.

Aug 20, 12 at 11:58pm
Sokolniki

My set ups tend towards survivng.

Bumblebee, Aries and Super Armor are towards the top of my list. But I have to say that regadless of your stats or weapon, you just can't go wrong with Lightweight. It makes angel spawn with Paw Pads or ancient staff not feel so frustrating to boot.

Aug 20, 12 at 10:13pm
Team Hydro Aura

Okay, yeah, simple thread. What are some of your favorite powers to use, in-game and metagame?

I LOVE to use Transparency, in-game and online. You probably know this if you play with me. I also love to use Bumblebee for cover. :> My in-game set is Parency/Bee/Health Recovery. Works pretty well imo. :3