Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » About That AC Bundle » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 12 at 6:13pm
Vicarious

That is the shit. I wish I could just trade mine in for that lol.

Aug 21, 12 at 5:45pm
Mudkip94

I have it on pre-order. I don't take my hand helds out of the house so 3g would be a waste of money for me.

Aug 21, 12 at 11:54am
Wakaman

Yeah, I'm kinda wishing the same right now. I might actually do it though, not sure I'll ever use/activate the 3G feature and this white one will hide the smudging and fingerprints pretty well.

I don't know if I'm excited for the game, haven't really played these games so I wouldn't know the hype.

Aug 20, 12 at 9:31pm
Fluidity

How many of you want/plan on getting the white Vita bundle coming out at the end of October? It costs $250 and you get the wi-fi system with the newest Assassin's Creed game, Liberation. I for one wish that I had waited to get my Vita. I assumed it would take them much longer to get the white system on shelves so I bought on impulse. If I didn't get so attached to my belongings I'd probably sell it to get this one. ._.