Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » 3 New Screenshots » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 20, 12 at 6:36amKR_1250

Hey folks,

One of my good mates just texted me a legit screenshot of GTAV showing the Hydra jet flying above the city at night.

Unfortunately as i am in work i cannot access the right websites to find it. There are two othe pics. One shows the "Cheetah" sports car from the rear and it looks indescribably stunning. The other seems to confirms that cycling is in fact making a return.

Sorry folks, im in work so cant access these sites but hopefully this link should work. Feels kinda lame all of us slobbering over such measly information but there you go. Thats what we have been reduced to now.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/08/20/new-gta-v-screens-show-jets-and-cycling/

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 17, 13 at 3:01pm
Tommy Vercetti

Wow that was a helluva bump, you sure you don't need to clean your nose?( )

Sep 17, 13 at 2:49pm
Justplayingitcool

No.

Sep 17, 13 at 2:47pm
Yogurt

Strong reason for bumping an old thread.

Sep 17, 13 at 1:53pm
TheButcher99999

quote Stitch
quote TheButcher99999
It's ok Master, if he wants to be wrong that's fine with me.
You're both wrong.

Lets keep it at that until we see the game for ourselves.
Can we confirm I was right now please?

Oct 15, 12 at 10:00am
Randome

quote Gregm
I guess it just seems like it would be a pain in the ass to actually go through all of that, searching tons of letters/numbers to find little bits and pieces of information.
It depends on to whom. Most of the people who do this kind of extremely detailed searching are the kind of people who by nature (psychology) like to systematically work their way through immense chaos to arrange and catalogue everything to create order.

And sometimes someone just takes their time is a mission interior to look around and admire the details that they know they might not see again. We often get paranoid ideas from some in-game texts and it's all encourages by game developers who are known to leave little things for people exactly like this.

The GTA V planes in MP3 were an intentional advertisement.

Oct 15, 12 at 6:04am
Reason

I'm so glad to see planes back in! Don't really have much else to comment on at this point, the graphics look great, although it's not really important.

Oct 14, 12 at 10:32pm
Gregm

I guess it just seems like it would be a pain in the ass to actually go through all of that, searching tons of letters/numbers to find little bits and pieces of information.

Oct 14, 12 at 10:27pm
Master

The coding isn't that hard sometimes. The programmers and such often leave notes for each other or I guess for modders, and other times it's laziness, like the MP3/GTA vehicles... though I think some of them were actually used in the game, there are a few chase sequences.

Oct 14, 12 at 10:23pm
Gregm

quote Master
quote Gregm
Lol, how do people have the time or the patience to go through a game and find little minute things like that?
You're talkin about the same people that went through bigfoot and all the other crazes.
You mean like Randome and his crazy Epsilon stuff which I will never understand xD.

In all honesty, it really does amaze me how much people find out through the coding and such.

Oct 14, 12 at 10:19pm
Master

quote Gregm
Lol, how do people have the time or the patience to go through a game and find little minute things like that?
You're talkin about the same people that went through bigfoot and all the other crazes.