Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » trade request » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 19, 12 at 10:59pmchaosplewa

If anyone has a Darkrai, Arceus, or nobunagas raquaza please let me know if your willing to trade i may not have shinys but i have some pokemon to trade i have white soul silver and platinum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 28, 12 at 8:26pm
Vangelis

I don't have an account and this is my only request that I will send. Just bear with me and keep this post going. We are a community right? We need to stick together.

Dec 27, 12 at 8:03pm
Game Over

Hello everyone!
All of this will be better suited in the trading fourm. And, welcome to Neoseeker!

Dec 26, 12 at 5:43pm
Vangelis

I got my pikachu legitimately, and without hacks.

Dec 26, 12 at 3:49pm
HelderPoeta

I also want a Keldeo. Trade with me, now.

I can offer: Shiny Pichu, Charmander, Shiny Mew, and other stuff.

Dec 19, 12 at 3:49pm
Vangelis

If you have keldeo read this.
I missed out on the keldeo event. I will give you my level 40 pikachu with thunderstone for a legit keldeo.(No hacks, has to be event.) My in-game name is EVANGEL, and my friend code is 2795 0499 7482. Post your name along with code below. Note that I only have 1 pikachu to give away. First person trades. If first person doesn't have keldeo, then I move on to the next person. My forum is here because I don't have an account.

Sep 28, 12 at 5:48am
chaosplewa

dannynasser9 how can i help?

Sep 27, 12 at 4:43pm
dannynasser9

I need to evolve my Gurdurr, any help is appreciated

Aug 19, 12 at 10:59pm
chaosplewa

If anyone has a Darkrai, Arceus, or nobunagas raquaza please let me know if your willing to trade i may not have shinys but i have some pokemon to trade i have white soul silver and platinum.