Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Sonic Favorites & Least Favorites » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 18, 12 at 7:51pmRoy

This is where you can discus anything relating to the Sonic series about what are your favorites and what are your least favorites relating to the series.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 19, 12 at 6:53am
Roy

I just think they could make better usage of their feet and Tails's tails. Eggman would use his hovercraft and it would work similar to Tails's tails. It would only appear when he would want to fly.

Oct 18, 12 at 9:50pm
D.O.W.

^ Noooo, you really think so, do you??

Yeah, well they can go shove their precious beams up their arses if fans really hate it so much!! Just a plain conceptual hypothesis of the goody-goody E-102 Gutfag himself!!

Oct 13, 12 at 6:31am
Roy

Sonic and Shadow stages were the best. Just couldn't stand the thought of the target shooting of Eggman and Tails. If they had some type of beam attached to them versus being in a machine, then I might have a different opinion.

Oct 13, 12 at 4:26am
D.O.W.

and have the high speed stages that every-body likes the most, especially when you are swinging on the vines around the trees and rolling down the roads and loops!!

Miles Prower and Ivo Robotnik are just like E-102 Γ, where you think of it as Space Invaders, or maybe perhaps Galaga, sort of, yeah??

Knuckles and Rouge are just like Team Chaotix, but don't always have the same emerald shard locations, as they move to different spots everytime you re-enter the levels!!

Oct 12, 12 at 6:24pm
Roy

I do not understand what you mean by that so I am just going to assume it was just a random post.

I still like treasure hunting and the action stages for both Shadow and Sonic though.

Oct 12, 12 at 5:25pm
D.O.W.

Winkles 'n' Tinkles!!

Oct 08, 12 at 4:29pm
Roy

The only thing I don't care for much is the use of cannon's for Eggman and Tails, Why can't they just race like they did in Sonic Adventure 1? They are trying to turn Eggman and Tails into Gamma.

Oct 08, 12 at 3:12pm
Shadic Hearts

Sonic and characters,maybe even Eggman,don't need vehicles.As proven in Sonic R and other Sonic games,Tails,Knuckles,Amy have super speed if they can catch up to Sonic in almost every iteration of them in shows,comics and games.Currently I'm loving Race 2 Win and Speak with Your Heart.Great Sonic songs.

Oct 07, 12 at 7:56pm
Roy

It's a different concept on racing. You are racing on your feet versus being a in a vehicle or other form of transportation. I tried it a long time ago and I just wasn't feeling it, but you can try it and maybe you may see different.

Oct 06, 12 at 8:03pm
Shadic Hearts

How was Sonic R bad?I haven't played it but it looks fun to me.