Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » One armor set » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Aug 18, 12 at 6:04pmWooperOnALedge

If u had to pick one armor set to use, wat would it b? If u could only use that one set

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 6:04pm
Its_my_time24

DEFINITELY any lagi armor. LR OR HR, great sets, easy to come with.

Oct 08, 12 at 4:30pm
WooperOnALedge

I'd use the versatile set I've shown people here, the dober mix. Works great wit crit draw and can change the earrings depending on the monster.

Oct 08, 12 at 3:45pm
codewager

Barioth+ simply because any weapon is best used up close and personal and honestly I couldn't use my swax without evade dist.

Oct 03, 12 at 12:11pm
Themsaterslayer

Well, The Barioth set is a personal favorite. Because I always use Hammers and Longswords. So, Evade+2 is a must. Then "Marathon Runner" slows your stamina for the "Hammer Charge." Then i have a King's Tailsmon for 10+ Gourmand, 5+ Dungmaster. So It's a Perfect set for fighting monsters such as Barioth, Deviljho, Alatreon, Diablos. Hell everyone because of the Evade+2. Then Evade Dist. For Monster Which Sprays a Projectile. Hope this helps.

Aug 19, 12 at 5:11pm
WooperOnALedge

Id say sns and gs r tied as both 1 and 2. They go back and forth. Depends on the monster, a damage sponge like jhen I would use gs, and mobile monster like bari I would use sns

Aug 19, 12 at 5:09pm
Scion

my high lag with my trap-master +10 evade+6 tali, great for LS or axe, wich are my most favoritest weapons ever

Aug 19, 12 at 4:38pm
EpicwinFTW

Well in terms of weapons I would have to pick axe as my first, then LS as my second. I would say SnS as my second, if I had any decent ones to use.

Aug 19, 12 at 10:14am
RockofKuthian

I don't think the question is gunner or blade rather more of a question as to what weapon. Eg SnS LS Swax Gun.
and id go gun as my first choice then LS as my 2nd

Aug 19, 12 at 5:49am
WooperOnALedge

That could even b another question, would u go gunner or blade?

Aug 19, 12 at 1:10am
RockofKuthian

I made a rathian gunner set and I'm kinda in love with it. And the gun I'm using can fire pretty much everything except exhaust. I added barrage earring so its really awesome. That's what id use. Has low earplugs so wouldn't be great for giggi or blos but can just evade ala and jho roars.