Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » Rage of Bahamut Free code DRA36377 ***FREE TREASURE CARDS!!** » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 12 at 5:42pmDaBaseballGuy

Hey come join the greatest portable game out there!! I am addicted!!

Use my code to get awesome free rare card and 100,000 rupies, (game money) to start playing. These will give you a great boost to get your game started! CODE: DRA 36377

Also contact me in the game and LMK you used my code and I will send you some extra rare and high rare treasure cards to make it even better! I will make it where you never have to fight to complete treasure levels, I will send you the treasures to complete the levels. This adds up to about six treasure cards and counting!!
Thanx remember to use my code at the end of the tutorial for your free stuff! CODE : DRA36377

Don't forget to contact me for your free bonuses not found anywhere else that i have seen!! I will also give tips I wish someone had told me when I started. Thanx and remember the code at the end of tutorial
CODE: DRA 36377

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 06, 12 at 9:24am
DaBaseballGuy

top on up

Nov 29, 12 at 11:58am
DaBaseballGuy

toooo top

Nov 19, 12 at 6:54am
DaBaseballGuy

on up

Nov 12, 12 at 3:04pm
DaBaseballGuy

to top