Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Sonic Adventure 2 HD General Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 12 at 3:57pmRoy

Discuss about the remake of Sonic Adventure2/Sonic Adventure 2: Battle coming out on October 3rd 2012 to PSN. XBLA, and PC.
One great thing is now it is going to be in HD. I cannot wait to see how the graphics for this game improved since.

EDIT: Changed name, it's not just On-Topic, it's also anything else, but nothing spammy of course.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 23, 14 at 7:50pm
Roy

What he meant was the fact that it isn't busy enough, it's not as exciting. I liked posting in this forum, but even more when this game was on the Gamecube and Dreamcast.

Sep 15, 13 at 4:56am
Kuzima

quote Shadic Hearts
I used to love this forum,but it's now dying down.
I hope that you would not think of that what to not communicate with me?

Mar 19, 13 at 7:37pm
Shadic Hearts

I used to love this forum,but it's now dying down.

Feb 20, 13 at 12:52pm
Roy

That was the song. I still get that song stuck in my head once in a while just like I do with Hot Shelter (from Sonic Adventure 1) (the metal version, not the jazzy one, though that one isn't bad either).

Jan 23, 13 at 10:07pm
Giga Bowser

Hello everyone!

I've started a Let's Play of Sonic Adventure 2 using the Hard Mode levels! If you'd like to take a look, check out the link in my sig. If not, no problem

Jan 20, 13 at 9:11am
Roy

Done, done and...done. I have to admit I have always like at least a couple of those songs. I really can't say much about I am...All of Me really. Live and Learn and Open Your Heart works and the theme menu song from Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Jan 02, 13 at 11:12am
Shadic Hearts

Roy,you'll have to Open Your Heart,or you'll never Live and Learn.We're Sonic Heroes,and you'll see What I'm Made Of,because I Am.....All Of Me.

Dec 26, 12 at 8:00pm
Roy

I just haven't really been on Neoseeker much. I am going to try to be on a little more, but it's hard since I have been working a lot and been getting other stuff done around the house.

Dec 07, 12 at 10:39am
LOD-squa

I meant make a new thread to discuss a boss battle Roy.

Dec 06, 12 at 9:06pm
Roy

Okay, but that was completely contradicted. I thought I was supposed to make a new thread, despite the new thread's only get created once they reach at least 30 pages.