Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Sonic Adventure 2 HD General Discussion » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 12 at 3:57pmRoy

Discuss about the remake of Sonic Adventure2/Sonic Adventure 2: Battle coming out on October 3rd 2012 to PSN. XBLA, and PC.
One great thing is now it is going to be in HD. I cannot wait to see how the graphics for this game improved since.

EDIT: Changed name, it's not just On-Topic, it's also anything else, but nothing spammy of course.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 23, 14 at 7:50pm
Roy

What he meant was the fact that it isn't busy enough, it's not as exciting. I liked posting in this forum, but even more when this game was on the Gamecube and Dreamcast.

Sep 15, 13 at 4:56am
Kuzima

quote Shadic Hearts
I used to love this forum,but it's now dying down.
I hope that you would not think of that what to not communicate with me?

Mar 19, 13 at 7:37pm
Shadic Hearts

I used to love this forum,but it's now dying down.

Feb 20, 13 at 12:52pm
Roy

That was the song. I still get that song stuck in my head once in a while just like I do with Hot Shelter (from Sonic Adventure 1) (the metal version, not the jazzy one, though that one isn't bad either).

Jan 23, 13 at 10:07pm
Giga Bowser

Hello everyone!

I've started a Let's Play of Sonic Adventure 2 using the Hard Mode levels! If you'd like to take a look, check out the link in my sig. If not, no problem

Jan 20, 13 at 9:11am
Roy

Done, done and...done. I have to admit I have always like at least a couple of those songs. I really can't say much about I am...All of Me really. Live and Learn and Open Your Heart works and the theme menu song from Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Jan 02, 13 at 11:12am
Shadic Hearts

Roy,you'll have to Open Your Heart,or you'll never Live and Learn.We're Sonic Heroes,and you'll see What I'm Made Of,because I Am.....All Of Me.

Dec 26, 12 at 8:00pm
Roy

I just haven't really been on Neoseeker much. I am going to try to be on a little more, but it's hard since I have been working a lot and been getting other stuff done around the house.

Dec 07, 12 at 10:39am
LOD-squa

I meant make a new thread to discuss a boss battle Roy.

Dec 06, 12 at 9:06pm
Roy

Okay, but that was completely contradicted. I thought I was supposed to make a new thread, despite the new thread's only get created once they reach at least 30 pages.