Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 12 at 3:09pmRoy

Hi I am Roy! I am stoked that they are remaking this game for the PS3 and Xbox 360 via downloadable through PSN and XBLA. I really enjoyed playing this game when it was on Dreamcast then on the Gamecube.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 13 at 4:51am
Kuzima

I live in NIZHNY NOVGOROD REGION, In a small village KOVERNINO.

I live alone in a room. I have friends, work. I work for the seller in a pharmacy. By education I am a doctor. I am soon 29 years old. I have never been married. I have no children. I was raised in a boarding school and never see my parents.

Mariya

Nov 09, 12 at 3:33pm
ceedofevil

Huge fan of the Sonic series ever since I saw a comercial for Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis. Fav character is Knuckles. Hope to see more of ya in the future!

Oct 10, 12 at 8:45pm
D.O.W.

^ What are you talking about??

Oct 08, 12 at 6:50pm
Chowder

Even I have been discriminated at before on another website, especially one that is full of trolls that like to make fun of newbies. I got fed up with them and couldn't take it anymore so I left and never returned since. Then I came here.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:48pm
LOD-squa

quote LOD-squa
Like I have explained to you guys before, this is an introduction thread, not a place for you guys to chit-chat. Please take it elsewhere.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:28pm
Shadic Hearts

No,but I've seen you around Neoseeker.It's nice to see members/guests return to Neoseeker.

Oct 04, 12 at 4:38pm
ChittyChittyBangBang

Do I know you Shadic Hearts?

Oct 04, 12 at 4:29pm
Shadic Hearts

Hey C.C.B.B,you've returned to Neoseeker!

Oct 03, 12 at 7:11pm
Reuben Hausman

Guten Tag, ich bin Reuben Hausman, just looking forward to the Sonic Adventure 2 coming to soon out.

Sorry my english no too good.

Oct 02, 12 at 10:05am
D.O.W.

When I first came here, over a month ago now, this area had about 2 or 3 topics, and look how quick we're growing now!!