Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 12 at 3:09pmRoy

Hi I am Roy! I am stoked that they are remaking this game for the PS3 and Xbox 360 via downloadable through PSN and XBLA. I really enjoyed playing this game when it was on Dreamcast then on the Gamecube.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 13 at 4:51am
Kuzima

I live in NIZHNY NOVGOROD REGION, In a small village KOVERNINO.

I live alone in a room. I have friends, work. I work for the seller in a pharmacy. By education I am a doctor. I am soon 29 years old. I have never been married. I have no children. I was raised in a boarding school and never see my parents.

Mariya

Nov 09, 12 at 3:33pm
ceedofevil

Huge fan of the Sonic series ever since I saw a comercial for Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis. Fav character is Knuckles. Hope to see more of ya in the future!

Oct 10, 12 at 8:45pm
D.O.W.

^ What are you talking about??

Oct 08, 12 at 6:50pm
Chowder

Even I have been discriminated at before on another website, especially one that is full of trolls that like to make fun of newbies. I got fed up with them and couldn't take it anymore so I left and never returned since. Then I came here.

Oct 08, 12 at 6:48pm
LOD-squa

quote LOD-squa
Like I have explained to you guys before, this is an introduction thread, not a place for you guys to chit-chat. Please take it elsewhere.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:28pm
Shadic Hearts

No,but I've seen you around Neoseeker.It's nice to see members/guests return to Neoseeker.

Oct 04, 12 at 4:38pm
ChittyChittyBangBang

Do I know you Shadic Hearts?

Oct 04, 12 at 4:29pm
Shadic Hearts

Hey C.C.B.B,you've returned to Neoseeker!

Oct 03, 12 at 7:11pm
Reuben Hausman

Guten Tag, ich bin Reuben Hausman, just looking forward to the Sonic Adventure 2 coming to soon out.

Sorry my english no too good.

Oct 02, 12 at 10:05am
D.O.W.

When I first came here, over a month ago now, this area had about 2 or 3 topics, and look how quick we're growing now!!