Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » Roster Prediction » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 12 at 11:07am

I know it's practically unpredictable, but here's a basic roster showing who I think will be in the game.

Updated Version:

Confirmed:
Kratos, Fat Princess, Sly Cooper, Colonel Radec, PaRappa, Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Jak and Daxter, Cole MacGrath, Evil Cole MacGrath, Ratchet and Clank, Spike, Sweet Tooth, Toro, Nariko, Sir Daniel, Big Daddy(2K Games), Dante(Capcom), Heihachi(Namco), and Raiden(Konami)

Possibly Leaked:
Kat and Ico

Possible Sony Characters:
Chimera - San Francisco is a leaked stage.
Emmett Graves - Possible Starhawk stage.
Dart - Legend of Dragoon Protagonist.
TigerShark - The mascot of the Invizimals games (as Pikachu is to Pokemon)
Tag - ModNation Racers protagonist.
Journeyer - Journey protagonist.
Captain Blasto - Blasto protagonist.

Ubisoft: Ezio Auditore
Capcom: (Dante)
Namco: (Heihachi)
2K Games: (Big Daddy)
Activision: Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon
Square Enix: Cloud Strife
Konami: Snake (and Raiden)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 28, 12 at 12:50am
Miju500

quote Slash
Pretty sure they confirmed the 20 characters as the launch roster.
So hopefully there's DLC for Crash,Spyro,Cloud,etc.
I made this before they confirmed that.

Oct 14, 12 at 3:20pm
Slash

Pretty sure they confirmed the 20 characters as the launch roster.
So hopefully there's DLC for Crash,Spyro,Cloud,etc.

Oct 08, 12 at 9:43am
Miju500

Update!

Sep 12, 12 at 12:26pm
JacqueseVonRIP

quote GaTheZakk
Does Playstation even have any first party characters anymore?

What all would be considered first party in Platstation?

Playstation releases alot of third party games and alot of them are the some of the best games out there and techically what I'm getting at is for example not including Chris Redfield as a Resisent Evil rep could be a bad idea because of how popular the Resident Evil series is and also maybe after seeing the movie coming out this year, I think some Resideint Evil characters would benefit this game.
I'd say that if the characters were originally first party, or if they have a strong relationship with Playstation in it's older days then that's good enough. I just don't think adding lots of characters that you're as likely to see on Xbox as PS3 is a good idea, as it defeats the purpose of the game being "Playstation" All-Stars.

Sep 12, 12 at 9:10am
GaTheZakk

Does Playstation even have any first party characters anymore?

What all would be considered first party in Platstation?

Playstation releases alot of third party games and alot of them are the some of the best games out there and techically what I'm getting at is for example not including Chris Redfield as a Resisent Evil rep could be a bad idea because of how popular the Resident Evil series is and also maybe after seeing the movie coming out this year, I think some Resideint Evil characters would benefit this game.

Sep 12, 12 at 2:35am
JacqueseVonRIP

To be honest, I don't think they should have more than 1 (or 2 at most) characters from a third party series. It's cool having 3rd party characters, but it would make more sense to focus on 1st party characters.

Sep 11, 12 at 6:59pm
GaTheZakk

Are they really going to not have any Resident Evil characters in it?

Aug 19, 12 at 11:56pm
Kokoro

True. Jin could also be considered a mascot though. He's been featured on most of the Tekken game covers since Tekken 3.

Aug 19, 12 at 10:40am
Miju500

I can't remember. But it makes sense to me. Even though Heihachi is evil, he's been the series' mascot from the start.

Aug 19, 12 at 12:12am
Kokoro

quote Miju500
quote Kokoro
Jin from the Tekken series would be a prediction of mine. Heihachi is one of the main characters of the series, but he's a villain, whereas Jin is a hero and so I could see him being included alongside Heihachi. And maybe Nina as well.
Wasn't it confirmed that there will be only 1 Tekken character?
I don't know. Where did you hear about this?