Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB SC Edition Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 12 at 1:32pm
hiigaran

would have been better if it was compared to the 560 ti. the 680 and 670 have both shown similar performance to their 5xx counterparts.

Aug 17, 12 at 5:13am
Cryonicstate

Outstanding, I have seen 2 of these in sli break 15000 in 3DMark 11 performance preset. Given the 192 bit memory interface that is really impressive.

Aug 17, 12 at 5:00am
Shadow of Death

Yeah, I've been hearing really good things about this card.

Get the right 3rd party non-reference card (IE: The one of the dual fan cards) and you can overclock it to roughly 670 performance, with quiet fans to boot.

Slightly tempted to get these (two of them), but no...While it has some nice new features and good performance over the 570, I think I'm just going to wait until the 700 series. Let's hope they improve the architecture as much with the next generation, or at least refine the Fermi architecture (more performance & less power consumption/heat). Then I'll splurge and get a whole new rig instead XD

Aug 17, 12 at 12:17am
leochan

The new GeForce GTX 660 Ti is the latest weapon in NVIDIA's mid-range arsenal, pitting right against the likes of AMD's mid-range Radeon HD 7870. The GTX 660 Ti is actually not too far removed from the GTX 670 as it shares the same number of CUDA cores and Texture Units, which certainly explains the card's $300 price tag. Hit our launch review for EVGA's entry to see how it compares to its big brothers, as well as competing offerings from AMD.