Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Darksiders II » Game is Awesome » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 16, 12 at 10:44pmVicarious

So I just got this game today and have been playing it for a while now and I love it so far! Very fun and fast paced, with great combat and I love the visual style.

Anyone else play it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 13 at 6:06pm
DarkBlade725

This game is absolute fun but it loads really slow sometimes and this game has not much support to it and something that is annoying is that to reach max 30 lvl you gotta do a restart

Feb 22, 13 at 10:13am
Dogfood95

I just beat Darksiders and loved it, I plan on picking 2 up saturday!

Nov 12, 12 at 2:12am
chrizZ

I was play this game i like this game i spend various time in this game

Aug 27, 12 at 10:03pm
Angelus

quote Aeirou
quote Angelus
Stuck at lost light and have no idea what to do. Put bomb on yellow crystal but to far away :-(
Go in the elevator, split yourself. Use the green and purple dudes to get the bomb. You have to toss it from one to the other to get passed the gap. After that, you just walk it to the corruption.
omg thankyou i should of known better lol

Aug 27, 12 at 8:25pm
Aeirou

quote Angelus
Stuck at lost light and have no idea what to do. Put bomb on yellow crystal but to far away :-(
Go in the elevator, split yourself. Use the green and purple dudes to get the bomb. You have to toss it from one to the other to get passed the gap. After that, you just walk it to the corruption.

Aug 27, 12 at 6:32pm
Angelus

Aug 27, 12 at 4:47pm
Aura

Spent about an hour or so playing this yesterday, and it seems to me like there's been a lot of improvements. The secondary weapon and combat system is definitely a nice touch, and the looting system is great. I started on Apocalyptic difficulty, but as I couldn't sign into PSN yesterday, I wasn't able to redeem my additional content codes. Managed to do that this morning though, so I decided that I'd restart on Apocalyptic with the extra content, a couple of hours max is no big loss, and it gives me a chance to practise the combos before reaching enemies that can lay down some hurt.

Aug 27, 12 at 1:48pm
Shave ya Head

Yeah we seem to be about the same way through, though i've hit a wall. The game has broken :/

Aug 26, 12 at 10:23pm
Aeirou

I'm about 3 hours time behind you. I just made it to lostlight.

Aug 26, 12 at 7:39pm
Shave ya Head

Loving the game so far.

Thought it was the end when i beat...

Turns out it was just the tip of the iceberg. 17 hours in and i'm still no where near the end. Awesome game.