Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Melinee/meyline? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 12 at 9:58am
Duncan Idaho

quote daveyd
i figured it out after a while, the FAQ was using when playing growlanser was based on the japanese version, not the american one so it has some... inconsistences

Sep 24, 12 at 9:32am
daveyd

quote Duncan Idaho
ok i am following a FAQ and it points out if i want to save her i shouldnt kill her, but the guide points out she is there in the fort, i only saw the capitan, i dint saw her at all? WTF
I know this thread is several weeks old but I figured I might as well attempt to answer anyway in case someone comes here with a similar question:

Aug 15, 12 at 9:09pm
Duncan Idaho

ok i am following a FAQ and it points out if i want to save her i shouldnt kill her, but the guide points out she is there in the fort, i only saw the capitan, i dint saw her at all? WTF