Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sleeping Dogs » First Impressions/ Got the Game » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 15, 12 at 7:44amKingC

Got the game earlier and put it straight on. Story seems pretty interesting so far. Did my first mission collecting from vendors, fighting seems pretty good, solid controls(very reminiscent of the Batman AA), maybe a little easy. Have to admit i have enjoyed the first half hour of gameplay. It is what i expected so far. Too early to really judge obviously, spend this evening on it and ill have a better understanding of the game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 08, 12 at 9:51am
SergiosBiscuits

Loving this game so far, some decent missons (although a fair few repetitive ones early one!) and a good story line. and plenty to do in between missions, races, helping random people on the streets, drug busts. I very much like the fct you arent carrying a gun around constantly like in gta. driving is the only downside for me, just doesn't feel realistic enough for me. this however doesnt detract from the fact that this game is very good. Definate buy at this time of year when there is nothing coming out for a few more months!

Sep 03, 12 at 4:28pm
KillaAshley

Just completed it, the last mission is great when you...

ahaha

Is it worth keeping for the extra-missions DLC?

Aug 27, 12 at 11:30am
D3structor

quote JonesLFC
quote D3structor
Looking extremely forwrd to this. Is it similar to Just Cause 2? If so, i will race to gamestop.. lol
if by "just cause 2" you mean crap, then no it isn't

I loved that game, i just wish the beaches had people on. bit picky, i know.

Aug 26, 12 at 7:36pm
Gamesta100

quote JonesLFC
quote D3structor
Looking extremely forwrd to this. Is it similar to Just Cause 2? If so, i will race to gamestop.. lol
You sir need your mouth washed out with soap

On a serious note, SD is about as similar to JC2 as Spongebob is to GTA

Aug 26, 12 at 6:34pm
JonesLFC

quote D3structor

Aug 26, 12 at 5:01am
D3structor

Aug 26, 12 at 2:21am
BazBro

Got the game yesterday on the PC. Have the game on pretty intense settings on a GT530 and I have a PS3 controller (with motioninjoy) and it's fantastic. I like the parkour element they've added. I'm not too far into the game, but storyline looks very connected to Wei. Looks like a fantastic game so far. Coming from a fan of both the GTA and Saints Row games.

Aug 18, 12 at 7:18pm
JonesLFC

quote smarti3
Thanks intoxication

I'll probably wait a while as I've got a feeling this title will drop in price not to mention a load of other games soon releasing. It's one of them games (I reckon) thats like a B title in terms of recognition/hype

Like Vanquish, thats got amazing review scores but was in the bargain bin like a month after it came out
yeah it definitely will be because it hasn't got multiplayer. La noire came down In price pretty quick

Aug 18, 12 at 10:33am
smarti3

Thanks intoxication

I'll probably wait a while as I've got a feeling this title will drop in price not to mention a load of other games soon releasing. It's one of them games (I reckon) thats like a B title in terms of recognition/hype

Like Vanquish, thats got amazing review scores but was in the bargain bin like a month after it came out

Aug 17, 12 at 2:56pm
intoxication

haha, I got a glitch stuck between the edge of a fence and a brick wall, had to quite to the main menu and start again.
He was just floating and struggling in mid air between the two objects.