Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » The Sauna (GD) Thread 10 - "Sorry there, nurse. I mistook you for an actual threat." » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 15, 12 at 6:30amTrafalgar

So, a new forum, a new GD thread! If anyone can come up with a better title then shoot; I wouldn't want to offend anyone with my medic hate :<

quote walnuts
quote The Don
Be in the chat tomorrow guys. We'll try and do some Mann vs. Machine co-op tomorrow when it comes out.
Doneski.
Seconded. Although I'm in Germany again for two weeks come Friday.

Also Lorx, you should definitely have bought Payday when it was on sale for three quid a few days ago. It's great fun when you've got three others to show you the ropes! Although I'm not sure I'd fork out the full price for it now, knowing how much it usually goes on sale for...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 30, 13 at 4:33am
hiigaran

ahh, the problem is that most medics are incompetent. you know the kind...they pocket a heavy, and leave it at that. or worse...they use a quick fix!

btw, hit me up on lethal zone if youre in the uk. i hang out there nowadays.

Jun 30, 13 at 3:47am
Trafalgar

quote hiigaran
guys, im having conflicting emotions here...

should my medic have an overdose and ubersaw, or a crusaders crossbow and amputator? i love them both, but ever since i stopped using my ubersaw, it feels like ive been cheating on it.
Ubersaw was always my favourite melee weapon for the medic. Bailed me out of a lot of sticky situations.

Tbh I'd do it just for the possibility of an infinite ubercharge with another medic :o

Jun 28, 13 at 10:31am
hiigaran

guys, im having conflicting emotions here...

should my medic have an overdose and ubersaw, or a crusaders crossbow and amputator? i love them both, but ever since i stopped using my ubersaw, it feels like ive been cheating on it.

Jun 26, 13 at 6:17pm
Trafalgar

quote Whelan
quote Trafalgar
I haven't played CounterStrike in literally more than a year because LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

I'm probably terrible now so no clan would want me :D

Sounds like someone is obsessed with League.
It's like a drug, I swear :<

Tom, I'ma buy CS:GO in the sale whenever it starts so hit me up later if you wanna play.

Jun 26, 13 at 4:22pm
Whelan

quote Trafalgar
I haven't played CounterStrike in literally more than a year because LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Sounds like someone is obsessed with League.

May 31, 13 at 4:04pm
AznLiquid

Anyone want the original Poker Night at the Inventory? I have a spare sitting in my Steam inventory.

May 21, 13 at 2:53pm
Trafalgar

May 21, 13 at 8:02am
Celes Leonhart

Trafalgar, you in a CS clan these days?

May 07, 13 at 11:05am
hiigaran

giving them the satisfaction of axtinguishering me? hell no. but the best usage of my suicide button (which is bound to mouse3 for quick usage) is against demoknights. oh dear, you charging at me and there is no escape for me? nope. explode. i piss off so many people on degroot!

but no, if death is a certainty, i shall kill myself to respawn sooner. no point spending 3 seconds burning with no health kit in sight, and at a low enough health for the 60 hp afterburn to kill you, when you can kill yourself can respawn faster. someone airblasted you off a cliff? why wait to fall? thats one second i could be using to run back to the battle to heal people with.

so dual purpose. i hate waiting, and i love pissing people off. ESPECIALLY when it doesnt even give them a point of 'finishing me off', like the charging demo.

May 07, 13 at 10:32am
Trafalgar

quote hiigaran
THE KILL BIND. That is so tryhard, man :<
wut?
You have a suicide button? bind "q" "kill" or whatever. Not giving the enemy the hard earned satisfaction of bashing you over the head with an axe with the stroke of a single key.