Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions » Increase Avatar Dimensions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: This forum is only for issues related to neoseeker.com. Please, do not post questions related to games. RFS is for site related discussion. If you require gaming help, check the forum directory here and search for the correct forum.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 14, 12 at 4:49pmVast

You're allowed to upload an avatar up to 600x600 but it will get resized to 65x65.

I suggest that this limit is increased.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 26, 14 at 1:57pm
Kingdom Hearts Crazy

I designed my Avatar around a 100x100 Frame. I think it looks fine, but that should definitely be the limit.

Dec 26, 14 at 1:25pm
Kingy

Lol, 7382x7382 avatars? Go big or go home I guess...

Seriously though, I don't see a need for anything larger than 80x80. Maaybe 85x85. 100x100 looks awkward.

Dec 25, 14 at 8:02pm
Kingdom Hearts Crazy

I mean I don't see how I was disproven if in fact someone else had the same opinion as me. It just makes it seem like I stole the idea from the poster before.

Dec 25, 14 at 8:00pm
Kaiba

quote Kingdom Hearts Crazy
Yeah well I didn't know I had to read all the posts To send my
Own opinion
Personally I read through at least the first page of the thread and the last page of a thread before posting. It allows me to avoid the embarrassment of being disproven by the very last post in the thread before mine.

Dec 25, 14 at 2:56pm
Kingdom Hearts Crazy

quote Kaiba
I heard the N+ Option gives users a boost in the Dimensions of your picture.
As mentioned in the post directly above yours (that you seem to have ignored), N+ gives you the 100x100. Everyone else gets a max of 80x80.
Yeah well I didn't know I had to read all the posts To send my
Own opinion

Dec 25, 14 at 2:38pm
Kaiba

I heard the N+ Option gives users a boost in the Dimensions of your picture.
As mentioned in the post directly above yours (that you seem to have ignored), N+ gives you the 100x100. Everyone else gets a max of 80x80.

Dec 24, 14 at 2:03pm
Kingdom Hearts Crazy

I think the 100x100 it already is, is a good size, plus if having a bigger Avatar is that important to you, I heard the N+ Option gives users a boost in the Dimensions of your picture.. The 100x100 gives just the right amount of space to make a good wholesome design I think.. It's almost like a profile picture.. It should really only have a face of whoever you want it to be.

Dec 23, 14 at 10:08pm
Vast

This has officially been implemented for all users!

80×80 for normal users, and it's still 100×100 for N+ users (for now, at least)

Redemption Could this be marked as implemented? o:

Dec 22, 14 at 2:19pm
Best Player Ever

These larger avatars have really started to grow on me over the last couple of weeks that N+ users have been able to use them.

I thought 80x80 was a fine limit before, but I'm starting to lean more towards the larger sizes after seeing them put to some good use.

Dec 09, 14 at 10:40am
ctrl

quote Redemption
quote ctrl
*bump* Still unsure what is causing it? I could always remake another avatar if it doesn't like .gifs Redemption.
All my testing shows that the Avatar should be fine. Might want to try uploading another one to test.
Well I tried uploading the one that was already 100 x 96 and ironically it's now larger. Thanks for looking into it.