Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Neoseeker Review - Darksiders 2 (360, PC) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 24, 12 at 3:08pm
Qwark

I was actually gonna skip this game completely because I didn't like what some people had to say about it on RPS, but I think i'll give it a shot after reading your review, good job.

Aug 18, 12 at 7:23am
VeGiTAX2

Glad the benchmarks help, when possible we'll try to throw those in along with screens and video too seems like a fair deal so that everyone gets a little something to pick out. Honestly it performs like magic for the most part and when you hit indoor areas you'll probably hit over 100fps on your card easy.

Aug 15, 12 at 8:11am
Trafalgar

Lookin' good :o

I played Darksiders 1 a while back just on a whim when it got put on a Steam sale, and enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. I'll probably pick this up too once it comes down in price a bit, especially having seen all the favourable reviews it's been getting!
Also those benchmarks are really useful, thanks. I've got an ageing HD5830 in my system so it's good to know that I'll still be able to run the game in high detail with acceptable frame rates ^^

Aug 14, 12 at 10:51am
VeGiTAX2

Hey everyone, Darksiders 2 just released and we have our launch day review of the game! Rabidchinagirl has been working like mad to get this wrapped up for you guys.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Games/Reviews/darksiders_2/

Keep in mind that we didn't just cover the game on the 360, we also did a special section just for you guys.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Games/Reviews/darksiders_2/2.html

PC Specific shots, video and of course some benchmarks. The game doesn't have a ton of graphic options so we kept it simple based on default settings for Catalyst. Although, I had to run Vsync during gameplay as I'm running 16:10, 16:10 and then a 16:9 panel so there's some tearing, my other panel comes soon so I should be in full 5760x1200 glory to update on any changes from that.