Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Dream Eaters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 12 at 6:50pmSigma

I'm pretty surprised there hasn't been a thread made on this topic already, haha.

Well, the games been out for about two weeks, and many of you guys in the forum have already beaten the game and everything, and another huge chunk of you have made it really far into the game. So since you guys have all made it to a point in the game where you have encountered numerous Dream Eaters, I thought now would be an appropriate time to ask: Based on your experiences thus far, what would you say your favorite Dream Eater is?

I really have no input on this, since i'm not that far at all, but i'm leaving it for everyone else here to discuss.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 08, 12 at 7:42pm

quote Breaker13
E4 Morty, Thanks a lot!

But when asked about Sora and Riku sharing abilities, I was talking about abilities like defender, magic haste, hp boost, etc.
Those are Dream Eater specific abilities. To have those abilities, you have to have the Dream Eater in your party

Edit: Damn, somebody already beat me to it.

Sep 08, 12 at 7:38pm
E4 Morty

quote Breaker13
E4 Morty, Thanks a lot!

But when asked about Sora and Riku sharing abilities, I was talking about abilities like defender, magic haste, hp boost, etc.
Oh. No, they are completely the same. But if you change Dream Eaters, those will disappear. Those stats/abilities/techniques etc are only for that character unless they both have Dream Eater in their party (it's possible).

Sep 08, 12 at 7:36pm
Breaker13

E4 Morty, Thanks a lot!

Sep 08, 12 at 7:32pm
E4 Morty

quote Breaker13
Does it matter what rank is my dream eater is at?
Nope. However, the higher rank the higher stats.

Is there a limit as to how many dream eaters I can hold?
Yeah. You can only carry 176 Dream Eaters.

How do I make higher rank dream eaters?
Now. About this, this is complicated for beginners. The recipes when the Dream Eaters starts at E you cannot make it * Rank unless it's recipe is a D or higher. To increase it's rank, pretty simple all you have to do is increase the ingredients you used as in use more. Item makes no difference in ranking up so beware.

How do you "put away" some of my dream eaters?
I'm sorry about this. As soon as you put a second member and/or third member. They cannot be put away. It sucks I know.

Do Sora and Riku share abilities? Or do they have completely different sets?
Sora uses Dream Eater's attacks to attack the enemies while Riku merges Dream Eater's to increase his stats and change battle style. They don't last long though.

Hope you understood

Sep 08, 12 at 7:15pm
Breaker13

I just beat the game recently but I need to ask a quiet few questions about my dream eaters.

Does it matter what rank is my dream eater is at?

Is there a limit as to how many dream eaters I can hold?

How do I make higher rank dream eaters?

How do you "put away" some of my dream eaters?
I'm not bother by how much space they're taking up, but when I want to give one of my dream eaters a specific sweet sometimes one of my other dream eaters will eat it instead.

Do Sora and Riku share abilities? Or do they have completely different sets?

This isn't exactly a dream eater a dream eater related question, but I'm just slightly confused by it.
So I might as well ask here.

Sorry for asking so many questions but I really need help. And I would be really grateful if someone could help.

Aug 14, 12 at 1:07pm
Boreas

Collected everyone, and Magik Lapin and Me Me Bunny are still my favorites. Those eyes with little hearts make my heart melt <3 :3

Aug 14, 12 at 11:55am
IceKyurem

My favourite Dream Eater... I like Necho Cat the best for its design, closely followed by Sudo Neku just cos it's Neku.

I'm mostly just sticking to my main party of four (Meow Wow and Komory Bat, with the last place being filled by either Yoggy Ram or Peepsta Hoo), but I'm making as many as possible... Gotta catch 'em all, right? Ohwait, this isn't Pokémon... Meh. I'm still catching 'em all.

Aug 14, 12 at 9:36am
Legendary Boss Hunter

My favorite is Aura Lion. My second favorite is the Elephant one since it has a lot of health boosts.

And I find Dream Eaters overall a nice addition to the game. I didn't make them often since I only made new ones when I maxed out the command board of one. Post-game I let Riku and Sora have the same Dream Eaters so I could max out there command boards quickly.

And I wouldn't mine getting commands from them if you could meld commands together like in previous games.

Aug 13, 12 at 6:55pm
SoraCloud

There are kind of threads made for this, but uhm, the Dreameaters are all right. Not too happy excited for them. Its not a bad idea but I would have preferred other ways to learn abilities but it is a creative way too.

I mostly, throughout the whole game stuck too very few dreameaters, but now postgame, I'm just maxing out every single Spirits Command board.

Aug 13, 12 at 6:50pm
Sigma

I'm pretty surprised there hasn't been a thread made on this topic already, haha.

Well, the games been out for about two weeks, and many of you guys in the forum have already beaten the game and everything, and another huge chunk of you have made it really far into the game. So since you guys have all made it to a point in the game where you have encountered numerous Dream Eaters, I thought now would be an appropriate time to ask: Based on your experiences thus far, what would you say your favorite Dream Eater is?

I really have no input on this, since i'm not that far at all, but i'm leaving it for everyone else here to discuss.