Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » MapleStory » Deneral Giscussion. Uguu~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 12 at 12:30pmoverKill

Continuing from the last thread....

quote overKill
So, ordering a 13" macbook air this week. I'll be dual booting Windows 8 for some things but will mostly run OS X. Steam is a life saver here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 15 at 11:46pm
MegaBassMan

It's still more entertaining than Loungin' tbh.

I'd be down to League with peeps. Soloq is frustrating at times.
The only fighter I play on the PC is KoFXIII. I'm not very good at them, no matter how much I love them.

Apr 17, 15 at 3:07pm
Crusad3r

This forum back in the day was more entertaining than Loungin'. It's a pity that forums across the board (cwutididthar) have dramatically reduced activity.

Join me in GW2!

Apr 16, 15 at 7:17pm
overKill

Got a notification in my email about a new thread on the forums and it always brings me back to here... Neoseeker and MapleStory sit in the back of my mind occasionally coming up and I'll tell people stories about MapleStory and nobody really gets it, and I don't get it either, but it was a time I enjoyed.

Kind of disheartening everytime I look here and remember that it's a past time and will always be just that.

Apr 12, 15 at 4:10pm
Anton Herrera

I'm down to play League with you guys.

Or if you guys play fighting games, I play SF and I'm planning to play MKX when it comes out :).

Apr 11, 15 at 1:05am
MegaBassMan

I might give it a try when I'm not grinding ranks in League. Climbing in plat is actually probably worse than trying to climb in gold.

Apr 09, 15 at 8:37pm
Crusad3r

I doubt I'll be playing Maple 2. My guild in Guild Wars 2 is taking up most of my time now, so I've basically let everything else I used to play go.

Apr 08, 15 at 4:46pm
Reginald

quote Anton Herrera
Came down to say hi.

MS2 though? Maybe we should all give it a shot!

Just for old times' sake.
Was planning on trying it whenever it comes out, so sure.

Mainly playing DFO and League now. I played Maplestory for a week last month before quitting again

Apr 08, 15 at 2:23pm
Lorx

quote Anton Herrera
quote Lorx
quote Anton Herrera
Came down to say hi.

no way screw you come on man do you even understand how evil nexon is man, man man?

So...Nexon is never going to have the foresight to pre-announce a release-day server list, guess we wing it on Day 1 and post where we went to try and congregate?
I mean we don't have to just randomly create a server day 1. Maybe you could just list a server you want to play on and then we can all just follow suit - looking at day 1 lol.

20 bucks says the first server is called Scania though.
Scania, Bera, etc is likely. Scania is already the name of their test server iirc.

It'll be a bit of a pain that we don't have server names prior to release I imagine, because I assume I'm not alone that some people have other friends as well which we'd like to play with. And without any real information prior to Day 1, it'll be hard to orchestrate that.

Apr 08, 15 at 11:03am
Anton Herrera

quote Lorx
quote Anton Herrera
Came down to say hi.

no way screw you come on man do you even understand how evil nexon is man, man man?

So...Nexon is never going to have the foresight to pre-announce a release-day server list, guess we wing it on Day 1 and post where we went to try and congregate?
I mean we don't have to just randomly create a server day 1. Maybe you could just list a server you want to play on and then we can all just follow suit - looking at day 1 lol.

20 bucks says the first server is called Scania though.

Apr 07, 15 at 6:17pm
Lorx

quote Anton Herrera
Came down to say hi.