Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » MapleStory » Deneral Giscussion. Uguu~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 12 at 12:30pmoverKill

Continuing from the last thread....

quote overKill
So, ordering a 13" macbook air this week. I'll be dual booting Windows 8 for some things but will mostly run OS X. Steam is a life saver here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 01, 15 at 1:22am
Crusad3r

I feel league is more of a spectator game to me now, than a game where I can participate in. It doesn't help that I can't put enough time into it to actually get good at it to climb ranks. Bronze 5 life...

Jun 30, 15 at 9:03pm
MegaBassMan

I want to try it again, but I really don't have the motivation to stick to it. I prefer playing League and Hearthstone.

I plan on joining Hearthstone tournaments once summer is over, maybe not make it big, but get recognized enough to stream successfully.

Jun 26, 15 at 3:12pm
Reginald

Geez, in my head I'm thinking about how much I miss Neoseeker's forums when I was younger, but in reality I just replaced it with Reddit and 4chan these past years. The old days of freaking out when a thread went past 30 pages is something I still laugh about though.

4 days until the Terraria 1.3 update, 11 days until DFO updates, a couple months until Fallout 4, most of my friends are out traveling the next couple of weeks... Seems like it's that time of the year where I play Maplestory a bit again

It's a shame that the population is declining, but that's only because older players left and newer players aren't interested in an Korean-MMO style game. Some people argue that it's because of the Big Bang update and how it messed around with the social aspect, but I'm pretty sure the game would've died out a long time ago if Nexon focused their updates on small things like Omok instead of reworking the leveling system. A lot of people still complain how "DAE remember when level 30 was the biggest achievement?? Why did Nexon ruin everything!!??", but I'm pretty sure nobody actually misses that painful grind.

Anyways, hope you all are having a nice summer (or whatever it is, where ever you are).

Jun 10, 15 at 10:37pm
Crusad3r

Well, I guess in a few months time, Maple will be reduced down to like 5 actual servers again.

Jun 10, 15 at 4:51am
sumazndude

Broa and Khaini have converged:

Jun 03, 15 at 10:13pm
sumazndude

Crusad3r Zero relevance I'd assume. Pre-quests are void because you can acquire EoFs just by talking to the NPC. And 3rd Job NPCs even tele you to the entrance lol

Jun 02, 15 at 9:27pm
Crusad3r

Speaking of those old youtube videos, my old video guide to do Zakum is still getting views these days. I wonder if it's still relevant

Jun 02, 15 at 1:12pm
sumazndude

overKill Well they've taken a step in the right direction, you can earn "reward points" through bossing and mini-games which is treated like NX and can be used to buy cubes and whatnot (it's a lot slower and more tedious but hey, it's something XD). Bosses also drop the occasional cube, and you can actually craft cubes now via the smithing profession. So the normal player can actually acquire the same range, it'll just take a substantially greater amount of time which a lot of us probably don't have. So instead, I just been merching on my end. I received 20k Maple Points upon returning so I bought a shop. From there I buy some crap and then proceed to afk the remainder of the day lol. It's slow, but it's working. And I hardly have to do anything in-game which is convenient.

Crusad3r Lol I was actually watching old maple videos on Youtube the other day. You know those old 3rd job motivational videos spanning over 06-09, nostaldia'd so hard.

May 31, 15 at 3:29pm
Crusad3r

Remember when Balrog Jr. was the shit? Lol...

May 30, 15 at 6:50pm
overKill

I was about to redownload it until I saw this:

He says he spent less than 100K nx... on his emblem. Literally has spent thousands to get his DPS where it is and then justifies himself in the comments to anyone who is like "WHAT THE *bleep*???? ARE YOU DUMB?"

But apparently Henesys Hunting Grounds and the pig place are back to how they used to be so, COOL. Just happened to see a video that said "OLD MAPLESTORY IS BACK!" and got... a little bit excited, only to be disappointed moments later. GOD DAMMIT NEXON