Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 12 at 12:30pmoverKill

Continuing from the last thread....

quote overKill
So, ordering a 13" macbook air this week. I'll be dual booting Windows 8 for some things but will mostly run OS X. Steam is a life saver here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 30, 14 at 7:19pm
dragonclawz

Anyone still playing this game?

I haven't played in at least 6 months I believe. Have had no desire to play. All my characters are lv130+ and game play after this is not fun, so I haven't been playing. I made a Zero and Beast Tamer but barely played either. Just didn't really care about them (although I should really get my BT to lv70 for its link skill).

I am downloading the recent game update right now to try out the class revamps and see the UI changes. Doubt I will start actively playing again, though.

Feb 20, 14 at 2:39am
Crusad3r

So one of the people I currently play Guild Wars 2 with played Maple... In Broa... Talk about coincidence?

Feb 06, 14 at 1:21pm
Reginald

After a day or two of hunting for a Collector's Edition for Bravely Default with no such luck, GameStop finally restocked last minute today. I'm aware that GameStop is pretty crappy with handling stuff, but it was my only options (or get gouged on eBay).

With that note, I've been taking a break from PC gaming in general until my library looks interesting again. League of Legends has been boring me and I can't seem to find any MMORPGs (with the ones you guys mentioned earlier checked out) that has kept me interested. The Skyrim Online Beta is starting on friday though, so I might give that another chance though.

Feb 04, 14 at 3:46pm
dragonclawz

quote Lorx
I can believe it dragonclawz, it's a Ghibli game, much focus on story/art (which I assume was fantastic), but not so much focus on post-game "now what" scenarios
The story and graphics are great. As an RPG, it's a great game. Won a bunch of Best RPG awards last year.

As someone who does not play games to 100%, the post-game extras were not very helpful to me. But they are a few hours of extra game play which is nice for others.

Feb 04, 14 at 2:11pm
Crusad3r

It's a good game though. regardless of what the critics say. You should get it :3

It's my current go-to game when I want a mindless grind. Nice way to take your mind off things.

Feb 03, 14 at 4:15pm
Lorx

I can believe it dragonclawz, it's a Ghibli game, much focus on story/art (which I assume was fantastic), but not so much focus on post-game "now what" scenarios

I dunno Crusad3r, my mommy told me to stay away from hell demons. So I really shouldn't go near games that they publish and/or develop!

Feb 03, 14 at 8:13am
dragonclawz

I just finished playing Ni No Kuni on the PS3. Such a fun little RPG. I was sad when it ended (30ish hours to get to final boss(es)). I really hope they make a sequel for it in the next few years.

It would have been great if there was much more post-game content. They give you a bunch of new errands and monster fights, but they are quite pointless because the game is over for the most part. A few new familiars become available, but again, the game is over so there is not much point getting and raising them to max level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5BE1Vw5B3M

Feb 03, 14 at 3:33am
Crusad3r

quote Lorx
quote Crusad3r
Just preordered Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion. Can't wait for Lorx to get it as well.
Fixed. <3
Fixed again <3

Feb 02, 14 at 11:54pm
Lorx

quote Crusad3r
Just preordered Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion. Can't wait to play Path of Exile with Lorx instead!
Fixed. <3

Feb 02, 14 at 10:37pm
Crusad3r

Just preordered Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion. Can't wait :3