Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » MapleStory » Deneral Giscussion. Uguu~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 12 at 12:30pmoverKill

Continuing from the last thread....

quote overKill
So, ordering a 13" macbook air this week. I'll be dual booting Windows 8 for some things but will mostly run OS X. Steam is a life saver here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 17, 15 at 9:54pm
overKill

Lmfao, I joined the forums when I was 6 (Soon to be 19), now my little brother is 6 and I'm concerned he'll one day find Neoseeker. I remember days of pushing out 100+ posts a day to recover from creating a new account.

The concerns a child has versus the concerns I have now, so very far apart.

(And yes everytime I post I'm just going to be like "Holy *bleep* it's been so long" because nothing new has happened in MapleStory worth discussion). MapleStory is having it's 10th anniversary which is neat, says like "More than 200 trillion mesos spent!", neat, I remember packet spamming and generating somewhere in the range of 10~50B between my accounts and then selling off a large portion before the rest got reset, around the time of the death of the economy.

FangBlade from 2008 - neat. 2006 some neat things also happened like "Pianus" which still makes me chuckle. Around January 2012 when I joined some others in breaking that level 110+ place in El Nath which has a name I can't recall right now, so that the spawn rate was super OP, and then I vacuum'd the monsters and I got my Demon Slayer to quite high level (haven't logged in so long I don't remember what level I was) and bought a lot of NX before remembering that I was playing a game largely based around RWT and irrelevant to the rest of the gaming world, not that relevance matters, but when there's no other reasons to play it does a little.

Check out the page here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/10thAnniversary

May 12, 15 at 8:05pm
Anton Herrera

God I'm 20 and I joined these forums when I was 10....

where did time go??!?!?!

also thx landon

May 12, 15 at 10:14am
overKill

quote Crusad3r
I don't even remember what caused those arguments. Was it purely on the forums? Or did some shit go down in game?
If memory serves me correctly, a lot of shit went down in-game aswell with our clan "Stealth". BROA FOR LIFE

And happy birthday Anton_Herrera - hope you have a good one.

May 11, 15 at 1:34am
Anton Herrera

Sorry, you guys were in the line of bots that I declined MegaBassMan and Reginald. I will add you guys tomorrow when I get on.

Crusad3r it was for no reason except forum drama. I forgot lmao. I was like 12 though so whatever. God I've know you guys for 8 years, it's crazy

May 05, 15 at 6:47pm
Reginald

I play League every now and then too. Add bingPop too if you want to.

May 05, 15 at 7:41am
MegaBassMan

Added you, Anton Herrera. You should be getting a request by Terantiel.

May 04, 15 at 12:47am
Crusad3r

I don't even remember what caused those arguments. Was it purely on the forums? Or did some shit go down in game?

May 03, 15 at 6:00pm
Anton Herrera

Yeah, add me AntonH123 on League.

I remember the old days of flaming ad when that one dude was mod (yusuke123 I think it was?) lolol

FLAMING FLAMING FLAMING.

Apr 21, 15 at 11:46pm
MegaBassMan

It's still more entertaining than Loungin' tbh.

I'd be down to League with peeps. Soloq is frustrating at times.
The only fighter I play on the PC is KoFXIII. I'm not very good at them, no matter how much I love them.

Apr 17, 15 at 3:07pm
Crusad3r

This forum back in the day was more entertaining than Loungin'. It's a pity that forums across the board (cwutididthar) have dramatically reduced activity.

Join me in GW2!