Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » MapleStory » Deneral Giscussion. Uguu~ » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 12 at 12:30pmoverKill

Continuing from the last thread....

quote overKill
So, ordering a 13" macbook air this week. I'll be dual booting Windows 8 for some things but will mostly run OS X. Steam is a life saver here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 16 at 11:29pm
Crusad3r

Won't be touching it.

Between Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends, my free time is completely eaten up.

Mar 25, 16 at 5:18pm
Lorx

CMS2 is going into beta next month. Any bets on GMS2 vs JMS2 for late 2016 / early 2017?

Crusad3r MegaBassMan Anton Herrera reginald

Mar 01, 16 at 4:38am
Crusad3r

Dynamite keeps being mean and pin snipes me though.

Don't deny it. I know you do it

Feb 10, 16 at 1:10am
Lorx

Anton Herrera

Broken pins on a processor is pretty much RIP for it. Replacing a processor generally means replacing motherboard, and vise-versa. So that was inevitable lol.

Looks like a solid build yo, you picked good. An aftermarket cooler is probably not going to be useful for you off the bat, but down the line whenever you dip your toes into overclocking, it'll let you get a bunch of extra life out of your processor. An i5 can stay relevant for a looooong time anyway, and that just gives you a bunch of extra years on top of that.

So now you have no excuse to not play Guild Wars 2 with Crusad3r, MegaBassMan, Storm, Dynamite, and me .

Feb 10, 16 at 12:50am
Anton Herrera

quote Lorx
That case is awesome Anton Herrera, though the top-fans are a bitch to replace/work on, the top of the case is pretty annoying to take off.

Information Source: You're basically building my exact computer lol, core parts list.

I'd list my hard drives, but I have uh, like 5+, so I cba to find them all. I kind of want to up my RAM, but I probably won't bother until I mess with my motherboard. i5+970 is a great combo, runs like, everything.
I'm excited.

Hopefully the top fans don't give me problems! It was a hand me-down case, so I got it for free, and my friend said the only problem was that the processor and motherboard had broken pins (which I know nothing about).

I just decided to replace all the core parts, and I'm not touching it until my friend is here.

Feb 10, 16 at 12:39am
Lorx

That case is awesome Anton Herrera, though the top-fans are a bitch to replace/work on, the top of the case is pretty annoying to take off.

Information Source: You're basically building my exact computer lol, core parts list.

I'd list my hard drives, but I have uh, like 5+, so I cba to find them all. I kind of want to up my RAM, but I probably won't bother until I mess with my motherboard. i5+970 is a great combo, runs like, everything.

Feb 09, 16 at 11:07pm
Anton Herrera

Yes for sure, Tim.

Some of these parts were given to me as a broken computer that I salvaged for parts (case, power supply, and hard drive is what I plan to use) the fan is just there and I prob won't install.

Feb 09, 16 at 10:39pm
Crusad3r

Aside from the fact that you don't really need an aftermarket fan if you don't plan on overclocking, seems decent enough.

Feb 09, 16 at 10:18pm
Anton Herrera

So I have all my parts for my computer now and this is what it is :x.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hp2KYJ

I just need my friend to build it for me physically bc I'm an idiot.

I'm so sad that everyone tells me to pirate Windows but I have no idea how so I'm just gonna buy it ;~;

Jan 11, 16 at 1:13am
Crusad3r

quote Anton Herrera
Omg I haven't talked to you guys in like a month.

Just stopping by because I am almost transitioning to a lot of what I need for PC master race. I recently finally got a Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard and a Fk2 zowie mouse. My next purchase I think is gonna be a blue-yeti mic, and then I'm gonna build my own computer so I can play PC games on max settings LOL.
I'd recommend getting the G430 Logitec headset instead of a stand alone mic, especially if you're just going to be gaming.

quote MegaBassMan
Nice! I love PC gaming but I need to build one so that I can do the same. I just stick with low on my laptop for now.
I got myself a gaming laptop with a GTX 960M graphics card, can play games on high