Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » MapleStory » Deneral Giscussion. Uguu~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 12 at 12:30pmoverKill

Continuing from the last thread....

quote overKill
So, ordering a 13" macbook air this week. I'll be dual booting Windows 8 for some things but will mostly run OS X. Steam is a life saver here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 05, 15 at 11:05pm

And the lack of meaningful updates.

Sep 04, 15 at 3:56pm

I blame the cubes.

Sep 03, 15 at 1:15am

quote Slash
Due to Lorx's post, I was reminded about this forum. Seems like not a single person here plays the game anymore.
Well, Nexon killed their own game pretty good

Sep 02, 15 at 6:56pm

Due to Lorx's post, I was reminded about this forum. Seems like not a single person here plays the game anymore.

Sep 01, 15 at 4:18pm

IT DID? I KNEW MY YEARS OF WAITING WOULD FINALLY PAY OFF. No I didn't I'm just cheap as *bleep*

I'll probably buy Heart of Thorns if I end up digging it enough.

Sep 01, 15 at 8:20am

MegaBassMan you must play. Anton Herrera can come too but only if he brings snacks.

Sep 01, 15 at 1:55am

GW2 went F2P, so you guys can join Lorx and I there now

Sep 01, 15 at 12:48am
Anton Herrera

Guys I'm so sad and nostalgic it's kinda insane.

I remember the first time that I landed on Lith Harbor and all the times I've spent on slime tree ;____;

Aug 20, 15 at 8:31pm

I just realized the D and the G in the title are swapped.

I'm awful at fighters. I'm trying to commit to learning KoF13, might get SFV, but overall god damn I'm awful.

Jul 26, 15 at 2:10pm

quote Anton Herrera
Lorx doing well, doing well.

Fighting games are my craft now, but still waiting for MS2

How are you?
Busy busy busy, but I guess that's standard for me.

Played a bit of Blazblue CP Extend, love the story/character design, but other than that I haven't played around with fighting games much recently.