Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mario Kart 7 » Mario Kart Wii U » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Aug 12, 12 at 12:21pmGaTheZakk

Ok so they made a 3ds verion of Mario Kart that being Mario Kart 7, but I didn't really like it it was too hard for me, I couldn't unlock any characters.

Now with Wii U coming out, there is definately going to be a Mario Kart game for it at sometime after the Wii U is released.

So the thing is I like the Mario Kart series, but I don't want characters being hard to unlock, that's not fair to 85% of Mario Kart players mostly being noobs that aren't very good at it,but play it anyway because it's a good series or young rookies.

I acually don't think any character should have to be unlocked, they should just have the other stuff unlockable, but don't have characters unlockable.

I liked having the alternative unlockable method to unlock characters in Mario Kart Wii, but that's over 4000 races too unlock all characters and that's too many races to race andit's very time consuming, I started playing Mario Kart Wii when it first came out in April 2008 and it took me till end of September that year to unlock things using this easy method.

What I was saying is they should bring back that unlockable method just for unlocking characters if they are going to have characters to unlock however make a much lesser number of races to race to have all characters, 1000 isn'tbad I can do that.

They need to also have vs mode for one player because I like this mode the most becuse I can pick my favorate courses over and over and alot of times I dont have a second player and I don't do onlne.

One more thing, characters I want in this game

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
KoopaTroopa
ParaKoopaTroopa
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Krunch
Donkey Kong Jr
Wario
Waluigi
Daisy
Mona
Rosalina
Dry Bowser
Dry Bones
Bowser
Bowser Jr
King Boo
Petey Parahna

If anyone else has any other characters please comment who else you would like to see

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 12 at 11:56am
hi guy

if they ever make mario kart U then i hope they make new karts and keep gyro control mode i really hope

Dec 01, 12 at 9:23pm
Quixotic

quote ShadowYoshi
As long as Kersti, Honey Queen, and Niggler don't get in, then i'm fine...
I don't think you have to worry about Kersti ever making it in.

Dec 01, 12 at 9:06pm
Thrawn

I was really bummed Dry Bowser didn't appear in this game. I like him allot in MK Wii.

Dec 01, 12 at 9:05pm
ShadowYoshi

As long as Kersti, Honey Queen, and Niggler don't get in, then i'm fine...

Dec 01, 12 at 8:52pm
Quixotic

canderson, I agree. DLC would be perfect for Mario Kart.

Dry Bowser had an epic voice tbh.

Dec 01, 12 at 8:48pm
Gotenks

I'd take Dry Bowser over the Honey Queen any day of the week. But Dry Bones is always the better choice!

Dec 01, 12 at 6:37pm
Thrawn

quote canderson
For this next Mario Kart, DLC is a must. It'll increase the replay value by a countless amount. It will be a missed possibility if it's not included,

quote Thrawn
quote Gotenks
I'd personally take the Honey Queen out in the next game. I never understood why she was added.
Oh yeah I'm all for ditching that freak.
I rather her than Dry Bowser. xD
Of course you would.XD

Dec 01, 12 at 6:36pm
canderson

For this next Mario Kart, DLC is a must. It'll increase the replay value by a countless amount. It will be a missed possibility if it's not included,

quote Thrawn
quote Gotenks
I'd personally take the Honey Queen out in the next game. I never understood why she was added.
I rather her than Dry Bowser. xD

Dec 01, 12 at 4:44pm
Thrawn

quote Gotenks

Nov 27, 12 at 11:24am
Quixotic

quote canderson
quote Gotenks
Same, as well as Wiggler, Metal Mario, and to a less extent, Shy Guy and Lakitu.
What's wrong with Wiggler?

I think Shy Guy and Lakitu should return. Not sure about Metal Mario.