Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Conquest » The Final Special Episode » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 12 at 4:01pm
Pheonyx

Oh, story spoilers? I haven't gotten to the last story yet, I'd say I'm about halfway. I have to admit, I got a bit disheartened when all the different stories were starting to look very similar, and I got worried that the last story was just the same as the first story, but maybe with stronger Pokemon. But those extras you described sound interesting.

Aug 12, 12 at 10:47am
Chaos Team

10/10. Would play again.

It took me a few days to finish since I got caught up in all the opportunities I got to get everyone to really high links and evolve, and link with a ton of Pokemon...yeeah. xD
But I had a lot of fun doing that. Then the credits, omg. They had the normal credits music, and instead of the normal credits short movie they usually show, it's instead a little slideshow of every warlord at their castle doors, and if you've gotten their best link in the game, it shows them with a happy face next to their best link. If you haven't gotten their best link, they sit there in a normal or sad looking pose. xD It was kinda funny to see. :3

I just loved every part of it. It was a great way to wrap everything up and end the game. xD

So yeah, dunno if anyone's gotten that far yet or plans to. It took me over 250 hours to get there so yeah. But um...there's incentive. :3