Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » What kind of Main Character have you made? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 12, 12 at 9:58amDuncan Idaho

The title can be aslightly missleading for those who have not played dragon age 2, but there is a dialogue screen for crevanille and what you chose will slightly crystalize his personality, for me i am playing him as a very cool headed guy who is the ideal leader, the same kind of character lumis is but less indescisive and more of an action guy.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 12 at 4:49pm
izanagi_the_creator

My protagonist is kind yet rational. There are those situations in which I would choose to flee for the sake for my team members and myself's low level instead of saving prisoners as that the ones in need of saving are not comrades or friends. And thus, there is no need of risking my team's life on it especially when I have trouble taking out a single enemy pawn.. Saving a comrade or friend is necessary at all times!

Nonetheless, rational or not.. I still want to be on good term with the ladies. However, there are times in which the ladies will become upset or in disagreement due to my rationality which can't be helped. But still.. I have to get Silverneil's ending which isn't too difficult thanks to Kratoscar's direction to a gamefaqs guide. Even so, I have to make sure my protagonist is over Lv65 before the inevitable duel. Generally, I created the protagonist based on myself more or less.. A team leader is one who can never be too emotional or else the team will die.. Abandoning others may sometimes be necessary!

Aug 13, 12 at 9:27am
kratoscar2011

I normally make the character nice just for endings sake, in my second playtrought i will try to use my personality on him but i dont know how to describe my personality and in the third one im going to be an ass and a jerk, just now i tried it with Regina and boy Crevanille can be really harsh.

Aug 13, 12 at 8:58am
daveyd

In my first playthrough Crevanille is basically acting the way I think I really would in his shoes... Basically I treat others the way I would want to be treated, generally being kind and honest with them and always trying to protect my friends and be heroic.... Of course, when someone is mean, like Meline, I tell them off.

Aug 12, 12 at 11:17am
Duncan Idaho

quote CoarseDragon
quote Duncan Idaho
The title can be aslightly missleading for those who have not played dragon age 2, but there is a dialogue screen for crevanille and what you chose will slightly crystalize his personality, for me i am playing him as a very cool headed guy who is the ideal leader, the same kind of character lumis is but less indescisive and more of an action guy.
I'm leaning toward an analytical action hero. Very thoughtful and slightly reserved but a leader none-the-less. So far working very well for me.
Mine is a bit analytical but i prioritize the health of my members usually by selecting lest rest first before killing the next boss

Aug 12, 12 at 11:15am
CoarseDragon

quote Duncan Idaho
I'm leaning toward an analytical action hero. Very thoughtful and slightly reserved but a leader none-the-less. So far working very well for me.

Aug 12, 12 at 9:58am
Duncan Idaho