Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time » Game Breakers of the Game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 12, 12 at 8:45amDuncan Idaho

Here i tought we could discuss games of making the game easier and removing the difficulty of the game to such a point that the S on this RPG is removed.

First way i found:

Magic, to be specific cycle up+ any magic up to lvl 2.
How does it works?: Simple cycle up reduces the WT time for anything this is also transfered to magic, lvl 1 spells become spammable so fast your enemy wont simply have time to react, this allows you to clear entire maps within minutes by mindlessly spamming cheap lvl 1 magic since once mastered the MP cost is reduced holy for example costs 6 MP per cast, given that at high levels you have A LOT of MP to burn it's part of a nice gamebreaker, however the elemental magics (ice,wind,fire,earth) wind up costin 2 MP a cast.

So post in a similar format the ways you have found to ridiculous tune down the difficulty!.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 10, 13 at 9:13pm
Duncan Idaho

A more Deadly gamebreaker is around limits, however unless i figure how to use the WRP code to reduce your AWRP, well higher levels of the thing + swords dance and attack up hits EVERYTHING on the map for MASSIVE damage it can help you to clear maps within seconds, moving on there is remus and far *bleep*ing shot, you dont need the range increasing spell stones farshot turns remus range onto unlimited, he is THE sniper of the game and since he is faster than crevanille he will be getting dirty shot up in no time, all you need is to add support and remus will spam every 2-5 seconds a massive damage dealing shot, thorned power+vampire ex+double strike ex holy christ

Oct 21, 12 at 3:48am
Ty Ro

Hey guys. Here's one way to make your character(s) godlike.
1. Max these skills:Hp up,Mov up,Aim up,Quick Attack,Crit up,Range up,Shadow dodge,Paralyze Attack.(Some skills can't be learned by every character so just do the ones that can be learned). If you want to get quick cast,hp drain,mp cost down, etc. it won't really matter but it'll add to the luxury you get. Get Berserk,Dash,Cycle up,Sneak and Owls eye if you want.
2.Equip x3 Skill Effect+3. NOT Skill LVL+3. Skill EFFECT +3.
3.Never grind for level again. Just the skills. Which is easier with Ultimate skills.
4.Beat Vester on lvl 55 or less.No need for 2nd and 3rd limits.

PS:I don't use those that can't use most of these skills. i.e. Frayne,Tricia,Regina. If you want to put them on your team it's up to you. Skill effect+3 has a limit of 9 Qty. And you can always use scrolls to make them learn
skills . I recommend Meline/Vallery.

Aug 16, 12 at 6:51pm
Duncan Idaho

quote kratoscar2011
That is nothing i figured out to try a mono colour ring, red stones have some gamebreaker combos, kazar dragon allows some easy combinations sinc all you really need are lethe drops to change the colors, just keep xoph and kazar rings, here is one with a multi colour ring:

Double strike EX, spell protection, armor breaker

why is ist some gamebreaking?: you chip away DEF while striking twice and if you cast attack up you cast also protect+resist leaving you only with cycle up, which if you mix with wind edge you only need one casting.

a mono colour combo (Red)

Doulbe Strike EX, Stun EX, Balance breaker ex.

why the damn thing is so gamebreaking?: slap it on crevanille or remus, Stun and balance breaker add up to inmobilize your opponent between stun and stagger it wont be moving A LOT, double strike allows you to run on several fast attacks, add a cycle up and voila

Aug 15, 12 at 12:51pm
Duncan Idaho

fml blessing bells+magic is the biggest gamebreaker ever, when you re reach lvl 99 for the second time your MAG will be maxed, you will probably have quick cast on you, simply add, lvl 1 spells will kill everything and hurt bosses since they fire so fast having you whole party firing them means a boss wont even have a second to breathe.

Aug 14, 12 at 2:08pm
CoarseDragon

quote Duncan Idaho
quote CoarseDragon
you need to have saved elena or you will need to assault the prision, kate will eventualyl ask you for a report that elena was working on, then she will ask you for the documents that are in the fort you lived a short time, so you need to assault it afterwards go back and give kate the research and she will give you blast magic.
Thanks helps a lot.

Aug 14, 12 at 12:44pm
Duncan Idaho

quote CoarseDragon
you need to have saved elena or you will need to assault the prision, kate will eventualyl ask you for a report that elena was working on, then she will ask you for the documents that are in the fort you lived a short time, so you need to assault it afterwards go back and give kate the research and she will give you blast magic.

Aug 14, 12 at 12:40pm
CoarseDragon

quote kratoscar2011
Once you get the blast magic you can use it with sand shot to create the Eartquake spell that hits all enemies on screen, once you get it the game difficulty sink pretty hard.

Blessing bells as Idaho said are pretty gamebreaker so having 9 of them on your NG+ and use them on Crev everytime he reaches Lv10 and the difficulty get reduced to Zero.
Earthquake sounds interesting. How do you get that?

Aug 13, 12 at 5:52pm
Duncan Idaho

quote izanagi_the_creator
i have tested them and you will abuse them once per character, the game has a patch so to speak that wont allow a huge grow after the first use, idk if on NG+ it will be overturned.

Aug 13, 12 at 4:41pm
izanagi_the_creator

quote Duncan Idaho
blessing bells are a very well disguised gamebreaker it lowers your level not your stats... in other words you can down level lvl 99 characters and abuse the arena to get them back to lvl 99 maxing their stats in the process
That seems like an effective way of cruising through new game+..

I look forward to using Blessing Bells..

Aug 13, 12 at 11:14am
kratoscar2011

Once you get the blast magic you can use it with sand shot to create the Eartquake spell that hits all enemies on screen, once you get it the game difficulty sink pretty hard.

Blessing bells as Idaho said are pretty gamebreaker so having 9 of them on your NG+ and use them on Crev everytime he reaches Lv10 and the difficulty get reduced to Zero.