Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » SR Help please!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 11, 12 at 9:34pmthundermaniac

I started a new game in black and was wondering about getting a shiny starter. Do I SR before opening the box or new game??? (I think I save before the box, but...)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 14, 12 at 2:14pm
SR

I didn't know that

Aug 13, 12 at 11:45am
thundermaniac

m'kay. thanks for that.

Aug 12, 12 at 7:38pm
Vast

You Soft Reset after saving in front of the box.

Aug 12, 12 at 7:30pm
SR

quote thundermaniac
Don't be lazy and put the word no instead of know, seriously a two letter difference. Anyways, this is about soft reseting for a shiny starter and possibly later down the road, legends.
I'm Sorry...

Aug 12, 12 at 8:48am
thundermaniac

Don't be lazy and put the word no instead of know, seriously a two letter difference. Anyways, this is about soft reseting for a shiny starter and possibly later down the road, legends.

Aug 12, 12 at 4:15am
SR

I DON'T NO! AND DON'T PUT SR ON Titles

Aug 11, 12 at 9:34pm
thundermaniac

I started a new game in black and was wondering about getting a shiny starter. Do I SR before opening the box or new game??? (I think I save before the box, but...)