Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » How excited are you? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 10, 12 at 7:19pmJohn234MKWii

I can hardly contain my excitement. 8 more days and it's endless game time! Just how excited are you for NSMB2?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 18, 12 at 3:07pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, let the race...commence!

Aug 18, 12 at 7:44am
Gradivus

The excitement is really starting to kick into gear! I'm really hyped for this games release tomorrow.

Aug 15, 12 at 12:24am
John234MKWii

Yeah, like me. Excitement level: 99.99999999999/100.

Aug 15, 12 at 12:23am
Kokoro

I also tend to get more excited for games the closer it gets to release.

Aug 14, 12 at 11:12pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, most of the time, it takes me a while to get focused on them. But, when I do, that's when I'm a real gamer.

Aug 14, 12 at 8:05am
Gradivus

The excitement really hasn't kicked in much for me tbh. But I'm sure it will a day or two ahead of release.

Aug 14, 12 at 4:36am
Phi

I wasn't really excited and wasn't even planning on buying the game lest I saw it used but now I really want to get it for some reason.
    I think I might go get a used copy of Super Mario 3D Land so I don't spend €50 on this game. I sucked at the first one and had to get my brother to beat it for me. x3

Aug 13, 12 at 10:56pm
John234MKWii

Not really, I haven't been focusing on other games recently.

Aug 13, 12 at 6:29am
Gradivus

quote Gotenks
The excitement really hasn't set in yet for me. I'm sure it will when it is a few days before release but right now I am just focused on work and a few other games.
Yeah me too, not work yet for me which sucks but I'm also caught up in a couple other games.

Aug 11, 12 at 5:13am
John234MKWii

Come on, Nintendo, let us have endless coin collecting now!