Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » How excited are you? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Aug 10, 12 at 7:19pmJohn234MKWii

I can hardly contain my excitement. 8 more days and it's endless game time! Just how excited are you for NSMB2?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 18, 12 at 3:07pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, let the race...commence!

Aug 18, 12 at 7:44am
Thrawn

The excitement is really starting to kick into gear! I'm really hyped for this games release tomorrow.

Aug 15, 12 at 12:24am
John234MKWii

Yeah, like me. Excitement level: 99.99999999999/100.

Aug 15, 12 at 12:23am
Kokoro

I also tend to get more excited for games the closer it gets to release.

Aug 14, 12 at 11:12pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, most of the time, it takes me a while to get focused on them. But, when I do, that's when I'm a real gamer.

Aug 14, 12 at 8:05am
Thrawn

The excitement really hasn't kicked in much for me tbh. But I'm sure it will a day or two ahead of release.

Aug 14, 12 at 4:36am
Phi

I wasn't really excited and wasn't even planning on buying the game lest I saw it used but now I really want to get it for some reason.
    I think I might go get a used copy of Super Mario 3D Land so I don't spend €50 on this game. I sucked at the first one and had to get my brother to beat it for me. x3

Aug 13, 12 at 10:56pm
John234MKWii

Not really, I haven't been focusing on other games recently.

Aug 13, 12 at 6:29am
Thrawn

quote Gotenks
The excitement really hasn't set in yet for me. I'm sure it will when it is a few days before release but right now I am just focused on work and a few other games.
Yeah me too, not work yet for me which sucks but I'm also caught up in a couple other games.

Aug 11, 12 at 5:13am
John234MKWii

Come on, Nintendo, let us have endless coin collecting now!