Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Opinions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 10, 12 at 7:11amSigma

So, now that the game was released and so many people have already beaten it and everything, I want to know: What are your guys' opinions on the game? Like, is it what you expected before it was released, or better/worse?

I just wanted to know, I still have to start playing it, so I just wanted to know what you guys thought of it thus far. x3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 09, 12 at 11:06pm
AgatioGanon

I don't just like Larxene, I LOVE Larxene, she's the best!

Oct 24, 12 at 7:25pm
dmw20

I absolutely loved the game the plot twist with...
The ending was kind of cheesy, the music never gets old. However it'd be cool if they'd get new songs from hikari in the game considering it's like 7 to 8 years old. Also I'd rather have Donald and Goofy than Dream Eaters just because You've had them in KH1, KH2. Chain of memories (As cards haha.) etc. minus the other games like BBS. the flowmotion was kind of a pain because I'm kind of a neat freak and don't want finger prints on my 3DS XL screen and use the stick or whatever it's called ha ha. Besides the ending, the story was superb to my taste in RPGs. and I LOVE the boss battles and a huge fan of Xigbar/Braig. over all I give the game a 8.9 out of 10 and will definitely be playing the game in the future.

Oct 02, 12 at 7:45am
RegalBryant

Flowmotion makes it too easy. For instance, with the Nightmare Armor, all I had to do was bounce around the edges until my commands filled again, and he couldn't even touch me.

Oct 01, 12 at 2:36pm
XigbarII02

I haven't played it yet(simply because at the moment, there's another game I want and money's a bit tight) but the gameplay looks pretty great. And I've been watching playthrough and though the story seem's a bit.. off, I'm glad it's tying up some loose ends.. a bit. I love the Dream Eaters too, their designs are pretty awesome and they seem like better party members than Donald. xD (Goofy was alright though, and Donald was okay once he got his limit things, can't think of the names).

Only think I dislike, simply because I like him immensely, is the path for Xigbar. But.. what can I do. xD I really want to buy it after I buy the game I want and see how funds are. I'll probably just get a used copy when I can. I'll have more to say later then. xD

Sep 29, 12 at 3:37pm
SoraCloud

^ Says that Sora is a total loser even though he likes Larxene who is the most annoying and most whining character in the whole series.

Sep 27, 12 at 11:08pm
AgatioGanon

Opinions, heres one, why are Kingdom Hearts games still made?

It's a overated series, it has gay characters ( except for Larxene, she's cool ) and most of all there are too many titles for what this series is worth, it should have ended after that Recoded disaster.

I played all the titles, the only one I enjoy is 328 days because I could play mission mode and play as Larxene instead of playing as Sora who is a total loser.

Yes I tried Recoded, hated it because I couldn't get past the stupid Wonderland level and I got sick of looking at morons in Wonderland and the cutscenes with Micky were stupid.

I tried the current game, but I didn't even play the first level because it was getting too stupid, I couldn't stand the moronic characters anymore.

Will this be the last Kingdom Hearts game?

If not when will they close the series?

Aug 11, 12 at 3:31pm
Mudkip94

I love game. It could be the best game on the 3ds. The flowmotion is great I hope to see it again in future titles.

Aug 11, 12 at 2:05pm
SoraCloud

Oh, also another reason I don't use flowmotion to get around is because I have EXP Walker so its just an EXP waste

Aug 11, 12 at 1:56pm
Legendary Boss Hunter

I use Flowmotion almost all the time when traveling around the map, especially when I'm looking for treasure. I don't it much during combat, but I do use it every once it while when I get completely swarmed by enemies. It's great for getting out of bad situations.

Aug 11, 12 at 10:54am
SoraCloud

Flowmotion is all right, took a bit to get used to it at first, and it is pretty OP in the beginning but I only used Flowmotion when it was necessary. Don't use it to get around really, but that's just me.